navwin » Discussion » Q & A » I need some help!
Q & A
Post A Reply Post New Topic I need some help! Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Kellie_Cantrell
since 2002-05-22
Posts 1667
New York

0 posted 2003-03-01 03:47 PM

I am prepping to publish a book. I am wanting to get every poem I have typed on to passions and Put the date posted on passions with it. Some thing I hope people can help me with.

1.- I need to edit every poem for flow, and errors
2.- Rename most of the poems so that titles match the poems.
3.- I need help getting all my poetry in one spot...

Anyone who would like to help me with my poetry project please feel free to help in any way..

I also would like someone to write an introduction to my book and I would also like to publish comments in the book so anyone please if you want to help me out please email me at

poettreepublication@yahoo.com
---------------------------------------------------
My proposed date of being 100% ready to go is April 20th. With this I really would like all the help I can get!

Thanks!

(¨`·.·´¨) (¨`·.·´¨)
  ·.¸(¨`·.·´¨)¸.·´
     *`·.¸.·´*
    Love Always
       Kellie

© Copyright 2003 Kellie M. Cantrell - All Rights Reserved
Larry C
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2001-09-10
Posts 10286
United States
1 posted 2003-03-01 04:16 PM

Kellie,
That sounds like a really aggresive publishing date. And hey did you sell your car. Wish I could afford to publish!

If tears could build a stairway and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven and bring you home again.

Nan
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-20
Posts 21191
Cape Cod Massachusetts USA
2 posted 2003-03-01 04:37 PM

Here are the Passions search results for every poem you've posted here - sorted according to date...
/main/search.cgi?rAction=DisplayResults&cyclefile=1215543716555

You should be able to just copy and paste them into a document format...  It would be a wise choice to keep them all on your own local hard drive anyway... Have fun, and Good luck, Kellie...

Poet deVine
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-26
Posts 22612
Hurricane Alley
3 posted 2003-03-01 05:56 PM

Wow! Congratulations Kellie!! Are you publishing this yourself? Who's the publisher? You should share this with the other members - there's a link in Announcements from Hoot_owl_rn..she's been published too..
Kellie_Cantrell
since 2002-05-22
Posts 1667
New York
4 posted 2003-03-01 07:03 PM

Its a happening as a gift from my family for my 18th birthday party. I am hoping to sell a bunch of books to people!!!

Publisher... I was going to do print on demand!!!

Aceo Fathi
since 2003-03-02
Posts 17
Anchorage, AK
5 posted 2003-03-06 12:11 PM

I can *try* to write an intro... I'm pretty good at stuff like that. Do you have a theme for you're book? If so that would be a lot easier.

I learned how to write from a friend of mine. Sometimes I think the student has surpassed the teacher :darklol:

Kellie_Cantrell
since 2002-05-22
Posts 1667
New York
6 posted 2003-03-06 01:05 AM

The Theme Is REFLECTIVE JOURNEY'S

(¨`·.·´¨) (¨`·.·´¨)
  ·.¸(¨`·.·´¨)¸.·´
     *`·.¸.·´*
    Love Always
       Kellie

I TAWT I TAW a puddy CAT!

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Q & A » I need some help!

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary