navwin » Discussion » Q & A » Looking for a certain poem, and can't find it
Q & A
Post A Reply Post New Topic Looking for a certain poem, and can't find it Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
AEReinhart
Unregistered
Posts 1

0 posted 2002-12-03 01:28 AM

Hello All.

This is my first time using this, I hope I can figure it out so it works correctly.  Okay heres my question, I used to come to this site all the time, infact used to post here, I think at the time my screen name was sunshine or something like that, who knows.  Anyway, once I had read this abolutely hillarious poem.  It was about a woman sitting next to a tree and all the sudden a leprachaun(yeah that's not the right spelling...I'm an awful speller)and he goes on to tell her about life and love.  It's the cutest poem and I wanted to show it to a friend, and much to my dismay I can't find it.  Can you help me?  Just e-mail me at AEReinhart@aol.com.  Thanks a bunch!!

© Copyright 2002 AEReinhart - All Rights Reserved
Nan
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-20
Posts 21191
Cape Cod Massachusetts USA
1 posted 2002-12-03 07:48 AM

This poem was posted here on Passions?  This search - /main/search.cgi?rAction=DisplayResults&cyclefile=213919511767 - will give you all of the poems from our archives which include the word "leprechaun."

If this doesn't work - Can you recall any specific line from the poem?  We'd need that to do a more thorough search.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Q & A » Looking for a certain poem, and can't find it

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary