navwin » Discussion » Q & A » Question about past UserNames....
Q & A
Post A Reply Post New Topic Question about past UserNames.... Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
neveah5
since 2002-11-22
Posts 197
Ohio

0 posted 2002-11-24 01:32 AM

I was wondering if I could use a past username that I had from a few years back..i havent used it for a while and cant remember the password. I didn't know if they were automatically deleted when they weren't used for a while or not...

© Copyright 2002 Heather - All Rights Reserved
Essorant
Member Elite
since 2002-08-10
Posts 4769
Regina, Saskatchewan; Canada
1 posted 2002-11-24 02:43 AM

There is a "Forget your Password?" link on the login page [ /main/login.cgi?action=intro ], after you click here you can submit the e-mail address that you put within your past username's profile...if you can't remember that e-mail you might have to e-mail some other information of proof, or if its deleted but not occupied by anyone else yet you could have your present name changed to that username...if you need to do this, others will explain a bit better than I can.
Hope that helped a bit

[This message has been edited by Essorant (11-24-2002 02:49 AM).]

Poet deVine
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-26
Posts 22612
Hurricane Alley
2 posted 2002-11-24 05:24 AM

Some do get deleted. What was the name? Email me if you like and I'll check it for you.
Nan
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-20
Posts 21191
Cape Cod Massachusetts USA
3 posted 2002-11-24 11:36 PM

If you used your screen name more than just a couple of times, it should still be active.  You can retrieve the password as noted above - Good Luck..
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Q & A » Question about past UserNames....

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary