navwin » Discussion » Q & A » RE: Love letter challenge
Q & A
Post A Reply Post New Topic RE: Love letter challenge Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Apachecat906
since 2001-09-04
Posts 217
Michigan, USA

0 posted 2002-02-06 09:00 AM

I was just wondering if the idea for creating a compilation of all the love letters from the challenge for Valentines Day was still in the works.  If I was reading correctly, I believe you were gonna try to put together something for a newsletter?  If so then I have 2 questions: one - how do I get a newsletter, and two-when will it be done?  

Thanks,
CArrie

© Copyright 2002 Carrie A. Mead - All Rights Reserved
Poet deVine
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-26
Posts 22612
Hurricane Alley
1 posted 2002-02-06 09:12 AM

Go here:
http://poetry-magazine.com/
And yes..some of the loveletter poems will be in the newsletter (which may go out soon!!). It's been put together and sent to Ron who sends it out from his computer.

Apachecat906
since 2001-09-04
Posts 217
Michigan, USA
2 posted 2002-02-06 11:59 AM

Thanks! I signed up...the newsletter looks great.  I think I read the latest issue, from July 18th?  I will be looking forward to reading the next one.  
Dee
Member Elite
since 2000-08-19
Posts 2330
Queensland, Australia
3 posted 2002-02-06 06:20 PM

Sharon, I would love to get the news letter but when I try to subscribe this is the message I get when I submit my details. It also happens when I try to send a poem to someone.

Dee

Sorry, can not run this program from !

I wish you every happiness and may you always have the best of the good things in life.     a brand

Ron
Administrator
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-05-19
Posts 8669
Michigan, US
4 posted 2002-02-06 07:56 PM

Send me a note, Dee, from the address you want the magazine delivered to, and I'll add you to the database right away. Then, I'll see about fixing the program problem.
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Q & A » RE: Love letter challenge

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary