navwin » Discussion » Q & A » Next question
Q & A
Post A Reply Post New Topic Next question Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Titia Geertman
Member Ascendant
since 2001-05-07
Posts 5182
Netherlands

0 posted 2001-12-18 05:54 PM

I'm looking for something to put all my pics in. The MSNcommunities I use now is a slow one I think and my space there is almost used up.

Does anyone has problems opening my picturepoems??? at Open#???

I'm not too familiar with building websites, I just want to store my pictures and maybe some poetry.

Does anyone know where I should go?
Suppose I must keep MSNcommunities intact for my pics at the blue pages. It's a scary thought isn't it, that when MSN should decide to close down all my picturepoems will end up without pics.
They can't be 'repaired' when that happen can they.

Oh I'm such an ignorant person when it comes to internet and all that stuff.

Titia

A rose is a rose is a rose...I guess...
Want to use the pics on my website? Just send me a mail and I'll give you the link.

© Copyright 2001 Titia Geertman - All Rights Reserved
SEA
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Seraphic
since 2000-01-18
Posts 22676
with you
1 posted 2001-12-18 10:56 PM

Titia, I wish I could help, but I have no idea when it comes to this computer stuff   I hope you get it all figured out, and if you make a web site, I'd love to see it when you are done!!  

[This message has been edited by SEA (12-18-2001 10:57 PM).]

Charisma
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Ascendant
since 2000-09-30
Posts 5906
lost in blue pages
2 posted 2001-12-20 05:59 PM

Titia I know your problem well, I have found some free webspace and will send you the information. Right now I have my website at fcpages.com and they offer 100 mb for free, you can check my page if you wish. And I will help you with the things I know....and hey I can even do that in your own language

Titia Geertman
Member Ascendant
since 2001-05-07
Posts 5182
Netherlands
3 posted 2001-12-20 06:28 PM

Charisma thank you so much.
I'll contact you when I'm ready for it.

Too busy at the moment

Titia

A rose is a rose is a rose...I guess...
Want to use the pics on my website? Just send me a mail and I'll give you the link.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Q & A » Next question

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary