navwin » Discussion » Q & A » i wanna change my pip name
Q & A
Post A Reply Post New Topic i wanna change my pip name Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
SunShine913
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2001-08-19
Posts 211
Italy but from NC

0 posted 2001-11-21 10:56 AM

hey how can i go about changing my pip name it sounds to demanding ..but i want to keep all my other work it kinda like means alot to me .. oooo and use to have another name i went by on here but i for got my password how can i get that work??? cuz i dont have that email address anymore too

my other name was like Andrea4uwrites .. or andreawrites4u or something like that .. it was a loooooong time ago can you help???

*!~!* Andrea *!~!*    

© Copyright 2001 Andrea L. Figueroa - All Rights Reserved
Nan
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-20
Posts 21191
Cape Cod Massachusetts USA
1 posted 2001-11-24 07:02 AM

Hello, Andrea.. Hope this helps...

To combine your work under one name, put your request with all relevant on this thread
/pip/Forum3/HTML/001007.html

To find your old work, I did a search and found these results - hope it shows for you..
/main/search.cgi?rAction=DisplayResults&cyclefile=20246030724212

If not, try going to 'Smart Search' at the top of the page and enter 'andrea4writes' in the author's box - choose all sources including archives - and do your search - You should find everything... Have fun...

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Q & A » i wanna change my pip name

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary