navwin » Discussion » Q & A » Help
Q & A
Post A Reply Post New Topic Help Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Greeneyes
Deputy Moderator 50 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-09-09
Posts 9903
In Your Poetic Mind

0 posted 2001-09-26 12:41 PM

hi my replies to my poem are not showing, it says I have 9 responses but only six show....can someone please help with that??  greatly appreciated, thanks much

Greeneyes

© Copyright 2001 Lauren~ - All Rights Reserved
Greeneyes
Deputy Moderator 50 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-09-09
Posts 9903
In Your Poetic Mind
1 posted 2001-09-26 01:20 PM

well they show now...sorry

GE

I keep my ideals,
because in spite of everything,
I still believe that
people are really good at heart.
Anne Frank
09*12*01

Ron
Administrator
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-05-19
Posts 8669
Michigan, US
2 posted 2001-09-26 04:18 PM

Chances are it'll continue happening from time to time. What's happening is that you are seeing cached web pages that obviously aren't quite current.

If you go to the Member's Area, then to the Troubleshooting Guide, you'll find a link under the Common Problems area called "I can't see the post I just made." That's a short article that will explain the problem and suggest some possible solutions.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Q & A » Help

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary