navwin » Discussion » Q & A » Who's met who?
Q & A
Post A Reply Post New Topic Who's met who? Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Romy
since 2000-05-28
Posts 1170
Plantation, Florida

0 posted 2001-07-06 09:54 AM

I'm sure this question has been asked before, but I'm curious.  

How many Pipsters have had a chance to meet each other face to face?

Has there been a re-union of sorts or Passion Poets convention somewhere?  I thought that I read once that there had been.

I think it would be great to meet everyone that I feel I already know, at some gathering somewhere...

Debbie

© Copyright 2001 Deborah L. Carter - All Rights Reserved
catalinamoon
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-06-03
Posts 9543
The Shores of Alone
1 posted 2001-07-06 10:02 AM

I think we should all gather at Serenity's house, as she apparently lives in the party capital  
I would love to have such a meeting, with all of us together. How fun!. I have met one fellow poet in person, Hardrock, who posted in Dark last year.He is as special as you would think. No one else yet, darn it!
Sandra

Krawdad
Member Elite
since 2001-01-03
Posts 2597

2 posted 2001-07-06 11:28 PM

hmmmmm . . .
sounds inviting, but who would the multiple personalities come as, I wonder . . .
could be very interesting!

"As soon as the generals and the politicos can predict the motions of your mind, lose it."     Wendell Berry

Skyfyre
since 1999-08-15
Posts 1906
Sitting in Michael's Lap
3 posted 2001-07-07 12:07 PM

Uh, I met this Michael guy once ...

(and then I never went back home ... hehe)

I have also had the pleasure of meeting both Elizabeth Cor and our own redoubtable Christopher ...

Nan
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-20
Posts 21191
Cape Cod Massachusetts USA
4 posted 2001-07-07 08:50 AM

I've had the privilege of meeting several of our members...

Ron
Doreen Peri
Gnosis
Alicia Rose Peri
Lost Dreamer
Michael Anderson
Desperado
Masked Intruder
LngJhnAg
Lorelei
Severn
Elizabeth Santos
Denise
Balladeer
Seymour Tabin

In that order, I think - Did I miss anyone?
More to come

I'll be putting together a PiP page of photos of our meetings, so if anyone has any to add, feel free to email them to me...

[This message has been edited by Nan (edited 07-07-2001).]

wayoutwalt
Member Elite
since 1999-06-22
Posts 4870
TEXAS (it's all big)
5 posted 2001-07-07 11:54 AM

I've not met anybody but I sure have dragged a few here.
Titia Geertman
Member Ascendant
since 2001-05-07
Posts 5182
Netherlands
6 posted 2001-07-07 08:56 PM

I've not met anyone yet and never will maybe, due to distance and oceancrossings, but I sure will meet Sudhir some time soon, cause he's living in Brussels (Belgium) and that's only a two hour drive from my home.

So, I invite anyone who is coming to Europe to join me in a glass of wine in my rosegarden and talk Passiongossip  

Titia

A rose is a rose is a rose...I guess...
Feel free to use the pictures on my website. http://communities.msn.com/Titiasplace&naventryid=100

Alicat
Member Elite
since 1999-05-23
Posts 4094
Coastal Texas
7 posted 2001-07-07 09:42 PM

*smile* Well, I'm still good friends with and have met Ladycat, Nicole (Satiate), and X Angel. Wonderful ladies, all three.  
Romy
since 2000-05-28
Posts 1170
Plantation, Florida
8 posted 2001-07-09 08:20 PM

I think it's great that some of you have had the chance to meet the people that you know so well! (And sometimes even fall in love!)

I still wish we could have some sort of gathering, if not at one place then maybe at several locations, so that it would be easier for people to come from all over!

I'd love the chance to meet the many wonderful poets that I read here!
Debbie

DawnG
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2000-06-23
Posts 1494
United States
9 posted 2001-07-11 09:49 PM

I have met Kelieth, actually I knew him in person first and he introduced me to this wonderful place. Then a few months later I had the extreme pleasure of meeting Lost Dreamer when she came here to meet Kelieth and never left. Then in less than 2 weeks the three of us are getting the pleasure of Jesse Jaymz's company. I for one know I am very excited about that.  
Severn
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-07-17
Posts 7704

10 posted 2001-07-12 12:27 PM

Well...last year I went to Australia and met Maree (Dark Angel) - she really is my best friend...

This year I went to the states and met Elizabeth Santos, Denise, Nan, Ellie De Jeune in Pennysylvania (I met Nan in New York and she got suckered into staying in pa with Lizzy and I for 2 days heh (or was it three Nan? Sick, foggy memories lol). I met Martie at LA airport - far too brief...

and then there is Jamie...whom I met in North Carolina ~sigh~

K

Jamie
Member Elite
since 2000-06-26
Posts 3168
Blue Heaven
11 posted 2001-07-12 12:40 PM

I have had the pleasure of meeting two of our passionate poets.. While attending some classes in Wilmington, NC this past April I had dinner with Aimster... she is a lovely person. In February Severn was visiting America and was very close by ( Knoxville Tn) so I drove up to meet her and we went to lunch and to the Zoo.. of course then I had to go back--- which led to my having her spend some time with me here in NC--which of course led me to ask her to come back to america when she is finished school, which..... err.. maybe i should stop now....heh

There is society where none intrudes, by the deep sea, and music in its roar.
byron

catalinamoon
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-06-03
Posts 9543
The Shores of Alone
12 posted 2001-07-13 10:36 PM

And one thing leads to another..But I sure would like to meet some of you, all if possible.
Sandra

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Q & A » Who's met who?

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary