navwin » Discussion » Q & A » sequel: "the return of the cookie monster" - joking hehe
Q & A
Post A Reply Post New Topic sequel: "the return of the cookie monster" - joking hehe Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Lil_Aussie_Cutie
since 2001-04-28
Posts 45
Qld, Australia

0 posted 2001-07-06 02:20 AM

Hi there WhtDove and anyone else who has helped with my little cookie problem -
my problem is totally fixed although I haven't touched the C drive cookie folder (therefore, I haven't deleted anything inside it).  If my prob is fixed I don't think its necessary to delete the contents of the cookie folder in c drive through "my computer"...what do you think??

Janelle aka miss cutie

© Copyright 2001 Janelle Kingsley - All Rights Reserved
Acies
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-06-07
Posts 7665
Twilight Zone
1 posted 2001-07-06 10:09 AM

usually, you don't have to delete that, most of the time, deleting the ones in the temporary internet files folder solves the problem.  I guess if everything seems fine, why fix it when it's not broken  

hi Sweets, Lizzy, Kris, Ina, Erin, Erica, Minna, Kit, Kamie, Javi, Jenn, Sharon, Nan, Cawlee, Cherish, Ashley, Sara, Justine, Leah, Jess, Kimmie, Mare

WhtDove
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-07-22
Posts 9245
Illinois
2 posted 2001-07-08 12:34 PM

It's not a problem that you don't delete them. However, every visit you make just fills up space on your hard drive. And most of it is totally unnecessary.

I'm glad it's fixed though.   Makes life much easier don't it?  

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Q & A » sequel: "the return of the cookie monster" - joking hehe

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary