navwin » Discussion » Q & A » by the way..........+ a question for whtdove
Q & A
Post A Reply Post New Topic by the way..........+ a question for whtdove Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Lil_Aussie_Cutie
since 2001-04-28
Posts 45
Qld, Australia

0 posted 2001-06-30 09:19 AM

i dominate this forum! hehehe..(maybe thats cos im a dummy... :P j/k)

i found "sorry......." in "feelings" but can still only view the 2 posts i always saw instead of the 6 that r there.......so.......that is, despite fixing my cookie problem- that normal? (that it wont kick in from now instead of fixing things that were screwed up in the past as well)

by the way, i have a favour to ask u whtdove- do u think u could copy and paste all 6 responses from my "sorry...." topic in "feelings" (change the posts to the last 5 days if u cant c it on ur screen straight away) seeing as u e-mail me a little now??? would be appreciative

janelle aka miss cutie

© Copyright 2001 Janelle Kingsley - All Rights Reserved
Linc
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2001-03-07
Posts 552
The Backstreet Boy
1 posted 2001-06-30 10:05 AM

Was your post transfered or did you put a copy in feelings? If it was transfered the replies should have gone with it I think. Also I am not sure but I don't think you can transfer replies by themselves only edit/delete them.

-- Linc

"Blood Moon"
   Host: Lark.crodo.com
         Port:1313

Lil_Aussie_Cutie
since 2001-04-28
Posts 45
Qld, Australia
2 posted 2001-06-30 10:31 AM

okies, time to explain my prob to u linc
i had a cookie problem meaning that the first time i visited my replies (say there'd be two first time i checked) were the only replies i could get...if i got ne replies AFTER the first time i checked them, i wouldnt be able to c them from a "cookie problem" which mean my pc/net (whatever) saved the page from the 1st time i viewed it and would hold that page meaning that it couldnt update it....i think i may be still experiencing that problem, which means i cant view everyone's replies to my posts (which is annoying)
um, u've prob gathered this by now from what ive just told u, but "sorry........." was already in feelings and wasnt transferred...i just cant view them due to a cookie problem i had (but hopefully dont have nemore..but cos i DID have the prob, i cant view the other responses i had when i still had the prob)
HOPE U UNDERSTOOD ALL THAT! hehe

janelle aka miss cutie

Poet deVine
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-26
Posts 22612
Hurricane Alley
3 posted 2001-06-30 10:40 AM

until you get this fixed can you 'refresh' the page?
Lil_Aussie_Cutie
since 2001-04-28
Posts 45
Qld, Australia
4 posted 2001-07-01 03:15 AM

no, refreshing wasnt working - but i think my cookie problem is just about fixed now =)
Lil_Aussie_Cutie
since 2001-04-28
Posts 45
Qld, Australia
5 posted 2001-07-01 07:33 PM

No I can't although I think I fixed the problem.  It's just that I can't view the responses that I couldnt view when I had the problem..which I think is normal.  Hence, I can't view any of the 4 responses to 'pics on profiles' which is a little annoying.

Janelle aka miss cutie

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Q & A » by the way..........+ a question for whtdove

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary