navwin » Discussion » Q & A » nan - update on cookie jar
Q & A
Post A Reply Post New Topic nan - update on cookie jar Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Lil_Aussie_Cutie
since 2001-04-28
Posts 45
Qld, Australia

0 posted 2001-06-28 09:20 PM

My cookie jar seems to be full as all the cookies seem to be there (and that normally wouldn't be a bad thing if it were the biscuit type).  I went to the link you suggested, ticked the boxes beside my name and password, and although I thought it might offer me a glimmer of hope to end my biscuit problem (teehee), it hasn't as when I went to the "feelings" forum, I could still only view 2 responses out of 6 to one of my posts.  
So that leaves me to say: ??????????????????
Janelle aka cookie monster aka cookie jar stealer aka biscuit maker

© Copyright 2001 Janelle Kingsley - All Rights Reserved
WhtDove
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-07-22
Posts 9245
Illinois
1 posted 2001-06-28 10:54 PM

Go into the Members Area.....Choose "Manage Cookies."  on the bottom UNDER the submit button, there is a link that says...

"Click here to DELETE ALL cookies."  That's the one you want to click....all you did before was delete your name and password cookies, and in this situation, that won't help.

Nan
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-20
Posts 21191
Cape Cod Massachusetts USA
2 posted 2001-06-29 08:33 AM

Janelle - I don't know how much of a techie you are - ergo, there's no way to know how computer-savvy you might be.  One thing I know is that we shouldn't ever assume that everyone knows the basics...  In the words of a very wise techie-wizard I know... "No matter how much we know about computers, there's always something more to learn.."

Have you done a "click & drag" on the right side scroll bar of your screen when a post is open?  It occurred to me that when a post is first opened, TWO comments are usually visible.  The rest are there, but you need to scroll down to see them... (Just trying to cover all bases here)...

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Q & A » nan - update on cookie jar

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary