navwin » Discussion » Q & A » Christmas Cheer Poetry
Q & A
Post A Reply Post New Topic Christmas Cheer Poetry Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Isis
Member Ascendant
since 1999-09-06
Posts 6296
Sunny Queensland

0 posted 2000-11-09 08:22 PM

Hi!  
I have two very dear friends who will be celebrating this Christmas alone without their kids due to seperations and the like.  I know as they know they will really wallow in it and feel alone and unloved on Christmas Day.

I am trying to find some lovely inspiring and reminder to be grateful Xmas poems I could send them to cheer them up.  Sort of saying Christmas is just about celebrating Jesus' birth but a time of thanks, reflecting, happy memories, family and friends that do love you etc.

I have posted this as a challenge in the poetry challenge forum as well.

Please anyone with any good poems they know of, or care to write, please post in poetry challenge forum or email me.  I'll appreciate all the help I can get.  Thanks
Isis

*I believe every time you put your words to paper, you change. Each feeling is set free, and you may follow.....*
~Isis~~Sovereign of the Spirit.

© Copyright 2000 Isis - All Rights Reserved
Munda
Member Elite
since 1999-10-08
Posts 3544
The Hague, The Netherlands
1 posted 2000-11-10 06:45 PM

What a sweet and caring person you are Isis. I'll give it a try, but please have some patience with me, as I'm extremely busy lately. I'll let you know when I have posted.  
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Q & A » Christmas Cheer Poetry

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary