navwin » Discussion » Q & A » Atempting to Write a Poem
Q & A
Post A Reply Post New Topic Atempting to Write a Poem Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Salooma
since 2000-01-28
Posts 781

0 posted 2000-08-09 01:28 PM

Hey everybody....well I'm in major writer's block and I've been trying to get rid of it... But my sis's b-day is coming up next week and I wanna write her something special, I'm gonna give her a poetry book for her birthday even though I know she's not real interested in it, she's moving away and I wanna give her something to remember me by, u see.... If any one can help me get started sorta, it would be very appreciated. I know you guys are awesome at this!

Thanks,
Salooma

© Copyright 2000 Salooma - All Rights Reserved
Sudhir Iyer
Member Ascendant
since 2000-04-26
Posts 6943
Mumbai, India : now in Belgium
1 posted 2000-08-09 01:40 PM

Ok... Salma,
ideas:
1. write about any thing in particular she loves... chocolates, perfume, teddy bears, any particular music ...
2. or make a wish list for her and make that into a poem...
3. Tell her what is that you will miss about her... and what is that will remind you the most about her...
4. ... more coming...

hope this helps...
regards,
sudhir

Salooma
since 2000-01-28
Posts 781

2 posted 2000-08-09 05:37 PM

Thanks for all the ideas Sudhir....I still can't decide though, mainly cause I'm having a tough time finding the words. I'll be working on it though. Thanks...

Salma

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Q & A » Atempting to Write a Poem

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary