navwin » Discussion » Q & A » Where can I find Leonard Nimoy poems?
Q & A
Post A Reply Post New Topic Where can I find Leonard Nimoy poems? Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
me+her
Unregistered
Posts 1

0 posted 2000-08-07 07:41 PM

We are looking for a selection of Leonard Nimoy love poems on net does anyone know where we can find any?

© Copyright 2000 me+her - All Rights Reserved
Elizabeth
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Ascendant
since 1999-06-07
Posts 6871
Minnesota
1 posted 2000-08-07 07:46 PM

Well, me+her, I haven't heard of Leonard Nimoy. Why don't you try a search engine (I usually use MSN search) and type in the author's name, or the title of a particular poem if you have one in mind? Good luck!

Elizabeth

Why ME???

Ron
Administrator
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-05-19
Posts 8669
Michigan, US
2 posted 2000-08-07 08:03 PM

Haven't heard of Leonard Nimoy? Shame on you Elizabeth! I strongly suggest you add the keyword "poetry" to any search you make on this author - else you'll likely find a ton of pages about his more famous alter ego, Mr. Spock.

Here's two links to get you started:

http://www.bluemountain.com/eng/nimoy/Lnimoy202.html

http://www.bluemountain.com/eng/nimoy/Lnimoy10b2.html

Sudhir Iyer
Member Ascendant
since 2000-04-26
Posts 6943
Mumbai, India : now in Belgium
3 posted 2000-08-08 06:47 AM

teeeee heeeee
Ron,
not everybody is a star trek fan...
and I did not know Spock wrote any poetry either... I knew he could sing but poetry... no... did not know so...

Thanks for that info...

Elizabeth, just be cool on this... there are a million of poets out there and one of them also happens to be a Mr. SPOCK....  

One day some one will ask "do you know where I can find Elizabeth's poetry..." ...
and I will say what Ron says here, shame on you X!... don't you know Elizabeth is one of the finest poetesses around....  

CHEERS to all, and thanks for the information again, Ron

regards,
sudhir

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Q & A » Where can I find Leonard Nimoy poems?

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary