navwin » Discussion » Q & A » Microscope anyone?
Q & A
Post A Reply Post New Topic Microscope anyone? Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Stephanos
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-07-31
Posts 3618
Statesboro, GA, USA

0 posted 2000-08-01 01:45 AM

I own an iMac with an Epson inkjet printer.  The question I have which I hope someone can answer is how do I adjust print size when I go to the print option at the bottom of a post?  My printer will print documents on my computer fine, but when I try to print a posted poem (after it has been made into a document) it prints so small that the incredible shrinking man still couldn't read it.  

And so that maybe you can answer me more accurately, I will rule out a couple of things,

1)  No I cannot just print the screen as with a PC (need another software component for that)

2)  Yes all my printer defaults are set correctly as far as I know because my own documents print fine.

Thanks for any suggestions

© Copyright 2000 Stephen Douglas Jones - All Rights Reserved
WhtDove
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-07-22
Posts 9245
Illinois
1 posted 2000-08-01 09:59 AM

Have you tried to copy and paste the poem into say an email or into a word document?

If it is still small lettering, then go into the word document, after having highlighted the text and adjust the setting for the size of the font.  

Just a suggestion.  I will usually copy them into an email and then print it out so I don't get all the other added stuff on the page.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Q & A » Microscope anyone?

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary