navwin » Discussion » Q & A » Need help posting pict!!!
Q & A
Post A Reply Post New Topic Need help posting pict!!! Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
kitkat
since 2000-01-11
Posts 878
Nova Scotia

0 posted 2000-06-19 10:29 AM

Hello, okay I am not computer wiz. Having problems getting my pict down to the size required. I only have Jpeg to use in shrinking my pict and it does not seem to be working. I do not have a scanner. My pict casme on a kodaK CD, but due to me having an old computer it will not take all the info required for cropping ect... I would like to try and load myself as not to create any more work than necessary for all of you at Passions. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks, Kitkat
© Copyright 2000 Kathy Harmon - All Rights Reserved
Ron
Administrator
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-05-19
Posts 8669
Michigan, US
1 posted 2000-06-19 10:47 AM

It's not a big problem, kitkat. If it's too big for your computer to crop, then it's simply too big. EMail it to me as a file attachment and I'll crop it for you. If there's more than one person in the pic, please let me know what should and shouldn't be cropped!  

After I've sized it for you, I'll email it back so YOU can see it before you upload it to Ceres.

Poet deVine
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-26
Posts 22612
Hurricane Alley
2 posted 2000-06-19 08:23 PM

kitkat, I can also help if you need it..or anyone reading this...glad to be of assistance!!  
Nan
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-20
Posts 21191
Cape Cod Massachusetts USA
3 posted 2000-06-19 10:14 PM

Me too.....
kitkat
since 2000-01-11
Posts 878
Nova Scotia
4 posted 2000-06-20 01:28 AM

Oh!!!Thank-you all soooo much.
A big THANKS to Ron who did the cropping and sent me back my pict so quickly  
See you all(and me) soon.
Kitkat

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Q & A » Need help posting pict!!!

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary