navwin » Discussion » Q & A » Signiture to show
Q & A
Post A Reply Post New Topic Signiture to show Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Marina
Member Elite
since 2000-02-10
Posts 2245
Pickering, Ontario

0 posted 2000-05-29 04:17 PM

Hey Nan, I have placed a signiture( and if I am right this is the small blurb that people add at the end of the posts, which shows automactilly)  Anyway I can't seem to get mine to show.

Can you help please?

Marina

© Copyright 2000 Marina Crossley - All Rights Reserved
Marina
Member Elite
since 2000-02-10
Posts 2245
Pickering, Ontario
1 posted 2000-05-29 04:27 PM

OK.....so I am just a wee bit brain dead. I just noticed it says it is enable right now.  When will it be up?  Thanks

Marina

Nan
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-20
Posts 21191
Cape Cod Massachusetts USA
2 posted 2000-05-31 07:41 AM

Hi Marina
Did you put this signature into your profile?  You'd have to go into the "Members" area and click on "Edit my Profile"... If  you did that and it's not showing, then just a little more patience will be all it takes. A new software update is imminent... very close to operational...

Marina
Member Elite
since 2000-02-10
Posts 2245
Pickering, Ontario
3 posted 2000-05-31 12:01 PM

I did do that Nan, but it still doesn't show.  I will just have to be patient and wait for the new software.
Thanks

Marina

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Q & A » Signiture to show

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary