navwin » Discussion » Q & A » Do me a favor? Please read this!!!!!!!!!!!!
Q & A
Post A Reply Post New Topic Do me a favor? Please read this!!!!!!!!!!!! Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
JOY 14
since 1999-09-22
Posts 1419
Wisconsin USA

0 posted 2000-05-01 04:44 PM

Hi! I'm starting a a magazine and was wondering if you could help me with deciding on a name for it.  I've come up with a lot of ideas.  I just need to know what sounds good.  I thought asking all of you at Passions would be a good idea!
FYI: It's got general articals about everything. Features like Horoscopes, a place where I interview a person or people, of course a poetry and writing page, my picks for movies, books, tv shows, etc.

So, if you would read through the titles I have thought up and give your oppinion on which one you like, or one you'd like to suggest, that would make me very happy! Thanks much!  

~Weeping Willow

~K.J.J. News Today (my previous title for my past attempts at a mag. I don't know about it now.)

~Joy

~Very Simply Joy

~Blackberry

~The Other Side of The Tracks

~Who....Me?

~The Corners Of My Mind or The Corners Of The Mind

~Raining Wildflowers

~The Wanderer

~Leave It Up To Me

~Windswept Wildflower(s)

~Moonbeam

~Wandering Vines

~J is for Joy

Thanks for reading.  

Bye!
Joy

© Copyright 2000 Kristen Joy Jacobus - All Rights Reserved
Marge Tindal
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Empyrean
since 1999-11-06
Posts 42384
Florida's Foreverly Shores
1 posted 2000-05-01 07:47 PM

Well, you ambitious little
entrepreneur, you !  

How's about ... Just For Joy
or ............ Jump For Joy

No 'weepy' titles ...  

Love ya'
~*Marge*~

~*The pen of the poet never runs out of ink, as long as we breathe.*~
noles1@totcon.com

JOY 14
since 1999-09-22
Posts 1419
Wisconsin USA
2 posted 2000-05-01 09:24 PM

I wasn't fond of the weepy ones myself, but you never know what people may like.  Ambitious, ambitious.  That's my middle name! ha.ha. Thanks for your suggestions Marge.  I'm looking forward to more!

Joy

Poet deVine
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-26
Posts 22612
Hurricane Alley
3 posted 2000-05-02 08:21 AM

My personal preference is "thanks for reading'..OH..that wasn't one of the choices? LOL

Ok..seriously, I think you should use Joy in the name...Joy's Journal....Just Joy.....something like that..I'll be back if I can think of more.  

mbugua
since 2000-05-02
Posts 6

4 posted 2000-05-02 09:20 AM

i like all the short ones, except 'moonbeam'. i really like 'joy'. if you must have a long one, 'the corners of my mind' is nicely unusual.
JOY 14
since 1999-09-22
Posts 1419
Wisconsin USA
5 posted 2000-05-02 05:01 PM

Thanks for the suggestions deVine and mbugua.  So far I'm also leaning toward something with joy or something that's just easy to remember and catchy.  
Can't be too long, you're right, mbugua.  
I was thinking of being able to change the
"Raining Wildflowers" to "Reigning" like a queen or kind would reign.  
Who knows....I'm still thinking.

Joy

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Q & A » Do me a favor? Please read this!!!!!!!!!!!!

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary