navwin » Discussion » Q & A » a few different questions
Q & A
Post A Reply Post New Topic a few different questions Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
just_another_fe
since 2000-02-05
Posts 483
MICHIGAN

0 posted 2000-03-29 12:06 PM

hi guyz my first question is.....them little quotes people put up after their poem or responce uhhhh how do u get them?????  

2) how do i get my picture under my name  

and 3rd) um...... dang it i 4 got lol ill bbl if i remember  

lol that was quick i already remember...how do you do them hauki or sumthin like that poems? whats the set up for it or whatever????

[This message has been edited by just_another_fe (edited 03-29-2000).]

© Copyright 2000 Angie - All Rights Reserved
Nan
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-20
Posts 21191
Cape Cod Massachusetts USA
1 posted 2000-03-29 07:11 AM

just_another_fe - Them little quotes are called signatures.  You need to decide what it is you'd like for your posts' concluding statement. Then go into the "Members" area by clicking on it at the top of your page.  The next screen will give you a "Change Your Profile" option.  Once you're in that section, you can add your closing statement to the signature box.

The picture option is temporarily disabled.  It will be rejoined soon.

Them haiku are short poems of 17 syllables. Three lines consisting of 5-7-5 should be written around a "nature" theme.  If your subject matter doesn't involve nature, it becomes a senyru.  You should also impart a sagacious message of sorts.. all within 17 short syllables...

Hope that helps..

just_another_fe
since 2000-02-05
Posts 483
MICHIGAN
2 posted 2000-03-29 01:13 PM

THATNK YOU NAN THIS HELPS  
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Q & A » a few different questions

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary