navwin » Discussion » Q & A » Please, help me find the right poem
Q & A
Post A Reply Post New Topic Please, help me find the right poem Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Howie
since 2000-02-28
Posts 8

0 posted 2000-02-29 03:18 PM

Please, Help!
My friend and her husband have tried everything to get pregnant. They just tried their last resort (invitro-fertilization) and it failed. She is very depressed. I have three children and I have no idea what to say to her. I want to comfort her in some way and I thought an uplifting poem about her situation might help cheer her up, or at least let her know I care. She is a Christian, so it would be great if the poem included God's love for her.
Does anyone know of any such poems? Or is there anyone out there willing to create one for me? Thanks so much, Howie

© Copyright 2000 Howie - All Rights Reserved
WhtDove
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-07-22
Posts 9245
Illinois
1 posted 2000-03-08 11:19 PM

Well, there is one poem that comes to mind, but...she wrote a prayer for her child.  She had a miscarriage though. So I don't know if that would work.  I'm working on something else though. I'll let ya know what we can do.

Ok, here is the link to our Spiritual forum. I have requested that if anyone can come up with a poem to post it there or email you with it. We have a bunch of great poets who I'm sure will try to write something for you.

/pip/Forum25/HTML/000528.html

[This message has been edited by WhtDove (edited 03-08-2000).]

Howie
since 2000-02-28
Posts 8

2 posted 2000-03-09 12:16 PM

Thanks WhtDove, I really appreciate all of your help! I am looking forward to what you can come up with. Please let me know what you find or what you write for me.
What a journey we are on, huh? Life!
Howie

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Q & A » Please, help me find the right poem

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary