navwin » Discussion » Q & A » Love for lifelong Friend
Q & A
Post A Reply Post New Topic Love for lifelong Friend Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Spartacus
since 1999-09-27
Posts 13

0 posted 1999-09-23 08:02 PM

I've had a friend named Ashley for just over 10 years now. I'm 19 and she's 20. We've been through all kinds of things together. Our parents are best friends. I've never kissed her or even held her hand, but a week ago I found out that she's had feelings for ever since she was 12. i don't think she knows how I feel about her. I need a poem telling her that i'm falling in love with her. If you can help, please do.

Thanks,
Tim

Some say that caged birds sing, when indeed they cry.

© Copyright 1999 Spartacus - All Rights Reserved
Starith
since 1999-08-18
Posts 176
Leesburg, FL USA
1 posted 1999-09-24 05:36 PM

I am trying to help you out...but I must say that I find this to be a challenge...I usually write about something that has effected me personally. But your situation caught my eye. It might help if I had a little more to go on though...Please give me something else...anything that you think might help.

Thank you.

Star

------------------
We are only truly apperciated after we are no more!

Spartacus
since 1999-09-27
Posts 13

2 posted 1999-09-27 01:27 AM

hey thanks for trying to help me out. I've been trying to think of things to tell you to help you out and i've come up with a few....when we were both in junior high we went to a Valentine's dance together, but I didn't dance with her and she told me that it was ok, but i knew that she really wanted to. I feel bad about that. For a few years, Ashley, her sisters, and i hadn't spoken for a couple of years...then we started talking again. Nothing really happened to make us stop talking, it just sort of happened that way. Through our whole friendship, i think that everybody thought that I liked her sister, Brooke, and I'll admit I did have a small crush on her. I think the only reason for that was because i didn't think that Ashley would ever go for someone like me. I've had deep feelings for her for a long time. I must note to you that we don't attend the same schools and we never have. I'm told that I'm quite a poet myself, but I just can't seem to write the caliber poem that I need. She has long brown hair, and beautiful eyes. She has a very comforting and sweet voice. Among the things that we've done together....we've been to the Gulf coast together. We've been camping in the Ozark mountains of Arkansas together. Now as far as I feel about her:
It seems like everytime she's a around that I get just a little bit excited by that fact. Knowing that she cares enough to come and see me perform. You see...I'm in the University of Mississippi (Ole Miss) marching band. That's where she told my parents that she'd had a crush on me ever since I was 12. She came not to see the football game but to see me perform. And that makes me feel great inside. I'm truly mesmerized by her beauty and mind. She's all that I could ever ask for and more. If you need any more help, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks more than ever,
Tim

------------------
Amor Vincit Omnia:
Love Conquers All

Starith
since 1999-08-18
Posts 176
Leesburg, FL USA
3 posted 1999-10-02 04:03 PM

I have written a poem that may help you out...I posted it in Open #3...if you like it you have my permission to use it. The title is "How do you say I love you". I wish you the best of luck...and I hope that this poem helps you out.

Star

------------------
We are only truly apperciated after we are no more!

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Q & A » Love for lifelong Friend

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary