navwin » Discussion » Q & A » a guy
Q & A
Post A Reply Post New Topic a guy Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
yay4mhay
Unregistered
Posts 1

0 posted 1999-08-02 03:05 PM

id like a poem that expresses how i feel about this guy, im 16 andhe just turned 18 in january, ive always gotten into trouble w/ the older croud but this is really different. hes my best friend of 4yrs.' other best friend. my mom says guys that age only want sex but hes still a virgin, right now my mom thinks hes 17 and shes totally cool w/ it. however if she ever found out we were more than friends she wants to talk to me about it and if she found out that he was 18 she'd be really upset, but she just dosent understand. please help? i would like a poem as well as some advice thanx in advance. renee

© Copyright 1999 yay4mhay - All Rights Reserved
elvira
since 1999-07-06
Posts 936
California
1 posted 1999-08-17 09:25 PM

[This message has been edited by elvira (edited 08-22-99).]

DreamEvil
Member Elite
since 1999-06-22
Posts 2396

2 posted 1999-08-19 05:17 AM

Elvira speaks sooth. Teen forum might have what you want, if not get hold of me and I will see what I can create for you.

------------------
Shall I indulge in flights of fancy hampered by clipped wings?
DreamEvil©

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Q & A » a guy

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary