navwin » Discussion » Q & A » Main Forum Question...
Q & A
Post A Reply Post New Topic Main Forum Question... Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Christopher
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-08-02
Posts 8296
Purgatorial Incarceration

0 posted 2000-02-07 03:16 AM

My query is this:

How far along are we on the main site? I know that a couple months ago the backlog numbers were - I think -  in the thousands. I'm just curious, (not pushing, just asking  ) when we can look forward to seeing some of our newer submissions on the site?

Now, I've checked out the page that shows the "status" of submitted poems, IE: Pending. There, I noticed, (and was completely shocked, because we all know Ron has nothing but time,) to see that the most recent "pending" poem is dated from July 3rd of last year. Eek!

Do I have the wrong page???

LOL, just curious... looking for an updatey-type thing!

Thanks!

[This message has been edited by Christopher (edited 02-07-2000).]

© Copyright 2000 C.G. Ward - All Rights Reserved
Ron
Administrator
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-05-19
Posts 8669
Michigan, US
1 posted 2000-02-07 01:52 PM

Groan. Did you really have to remind me how far behind I am, Chris?  

I officially turned off submissions at the main site on June 20, 1999 - so a pending date of 7/3 is probably about right. If you fought your way through the pending list and counted accurately, you'll discover I have exactly 1,091 poems still waiting to be edited. And, Chris, if you think the spelling and grammar in the forums is irritating...

Poet deVine
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-26
Posts 22612
Hurricane Alley
2 posted 2000-02-07 07:17 PM

Ron, perhaps Mr. English should help with that stack of unedited poetry!? Would keep him out of trouble...  

Nan
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-20
Posts 21191
Cape Cod Massachusetts USA
3 posted 2000-02-08 08:18 PM

ROTFLMDO.... (LJA says "D" is more lady-like)...From the chief editorial assistant here.... That's a grand idea...
Poet deVine
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-26
Posts 22612
Hurricane Alley
4 posted 2000-02-08 08:50 PM

How about a new category Ron? Unedited Poetry......
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Q & A » Main Forum Question...

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary