navwin » Discussion » Q & A » Notification of Responses
Q & A
Post A Reply Post New Topic Notification of Responses Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart

0 posted 2000-02-04 10:18 AM

I noticed today that I had not received notification of responses although some had been posted quite early on 2/4/00. Accordingly, these were marked for "notification".  Is this a glitch on my computer, or does it stem from any problems here at Passions?  No big deal, just surprised.  Any response when you have time is fine, thanks.

Sunshine
Look, then, into thine heart, and write ~~~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

© Copyright 2000 Karilea Rilling Jungel - All Rights Reserved
Ron
Administrator
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-05-19
Posts 8669
Michigan, US
1 posted 2000-02-04 10:39 AM

This seems to be an intermittent problem, one that I've been aware of for about a month. Unfortunately, the definition of intermittent seems to be "works perfectly every time Ron tests it." That makes it really tough to track down the cause. But I haven't surrendered yet...

Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
2 posted 2000-02-04 10:43 AM

Aha!  And I received notice of your response just now, so apparently it is "working" at the moment. I've also noticed on my home computer [oops, just admitted I'm obsessed over PIP at work...] recently that the images are not coming over properly...but I figure that my computer is at fault there, as I have no problems with images here at work.

Thanks for the quick response, Ron.  As always, I knew you would be on top of it.

Sunshine
Look, then, into thine heart, and write ~~~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Pepper
Member Elite
since 1999-08-19
Posts 3079
Southern Florida
3 posted 2000-02-05 09:22 AM

I also had the problem with Notification Ron....Rainbow mentioned to me that she had this problem also......
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Q & A » Notification of Responses

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary