navwin » Discussion » Q & A » Question for Ron (or anybody, really)
Q & A
Post A Reply Post New Topic Question for Ron (or anybody, really) Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Ted Reynolds
since 1999-12-15
Posts 331

0 posted 1999-12-16 03:39 PM

By P. of P. standards, I'm an old-timer; I had several poems here back in February/April.  I also submitted several between April and June, and was notified of their receipt.

Then I was away for half a year (on another world, don't ask) and came back to the explosively new Passion.  It looks great, but naturally I'm also looking for my own work, and those poems don't seem to have surfaced.  Is there a way to exume them?  Or should we just leave them to enrich the subsoil?  Please advise.

tedrey

© Copyright 1999 Ted Reynolds - All Rights Reserved
Ron
Administrator
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-05-19
Posts 8669
Michigan, US
1 posted 1999-12-16 04:58 PM

It's good to hear from you, Ted!

I was beginning to think one of my favorite fellow-Michiganders had fallen off the face of the Earth. Welcome back! (And, no, I won't ask...  )

I'm sure you've already looked at your Resident Poet's page here:
http://netpoets.com/authors/0106000.htm

Additionally, there's a big update in the works. Most of it's already been moved to our new server, but won't go "live" until this weekend. Included in that update will five more of your poems...

See, Ted, you really didn't miss as much as you might have thought - I'm only now starting to get caught up from when you disappeared!

Nan
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-20
Posts 21191
Cape Cod Massachusetts USA
2 posted 1999-12-16 06:15 PM

Hey Ted....
Nice to see your smiling   post....
Don't be a stranger around here....Hear???

Ted Reynolds
since 1999-12-15
Posts 331

3 posted 1999-12-18 06:03 PM

Thanks, Ron and Nan; I feel right at home again.
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Q & A » Question for Ron (or anybody, really)

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary