navwin » Discussion » Q & A » Looking for my dad's poems
Q & A
Post A Reply Post New Topic Looking for my dad's poems Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
misski1969
Posts 1

0 posted 2019-05-03 08:04 PM

My dad, Ken Julkowski, was a member if piptalk.com. Karilea gave me a link to here so I could read his poems, but I have not been able to bring myself to read most of them out of grief. I need help in trying to locate them. I did not know his username. If anyone can help me, I would be greatly appreciated!
Please help me locate my fathers words of art.
Sincerely,
Andee Sage(Julkowski)

© Copyright 2019 misski1969 - All Rights Reserved
Grinch
Member Elite
since 2005-12-31
Posts 2929
Whoville
1 posted 2019-09-28 05:17 PM

Try searching for

kayjay

Ron
Administrator
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-05-19
Posts 8669
Michigan, US
2 posted 2019-09-29 09:17 AM

Grinch is correct. You can use our Search function in the menu above to search for kayjay and find everything he ever posted, both poetry and replies. The list is extensive.

Here is a search I just performed, for just the poetry and just in the Archived forums. It is a "saved" search and will only be available for a few days before the system clears it, but it should give you a start.
/main/search.cgi?rAction=DisplayResults&cyclefile=18297628527798&run=1

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Q & A » Looking for my dad's poems

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary