navwin » Discussion » Q & A » Do you have a poem you would like to see published?
Q & A
Post A Reply Post New Topic Do you have a poem you would like to see published? Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
jaxn
since 2012-06-07
Posts 1

0 posted 2012-06-07 12:28 PM

Our publishing company is producing a book showcasing new writing talent and I wondered whether anyone on this forum would like to have one of their poems published.
The book features poems based on any of the following themes:  Love,  Joy,  Hope.  The poems can be of any length. We will also include a brief bio of each writer as a way of introducing them to readers.
The book will be produced as an ebook and a paperback and marketed by our PR agency.  If you have a poem that you would like to see published,  please email me at editor@mithrapublishing.com

© Copyright 2012 jaxn - All Rights Reserved
Poet deVine
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-26
Posts 22612
Hurricane Alley
1 posted 2012-06-07 09:02 PM

How much are you paying per poem? Is there a deadline? What about copyright? What other books have you published? Just wondering...there are a lot of scams going around out there and I just want to get your credentials before someone commits to doing this...
Balladeer
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-05
Posts 25505
Ft. Lauderdale, Fl USA
2 posted 2012-06-07 11:30 PM

http://15minutesonline.com/mithrapublishing/

http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=242579

Poet deVine
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-26
Posts 22612
Hurricane Alley
3 posted 2012-06-08 12:02 PM

Thanks Mike. I wasn't sure how they would answer my questions. Being skeptical of every publisher but Ron Carnell is a GOOD thing.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Q & A » Do you have a poem you would like to see published?

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary