navwin » Discussion » Q & A » Wanting to start a `scribble` thread..
Q & A
Post A Reply Post New Topic Wanting to start a `scribble` thread.. Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Amaryllis
since 2010-05-20
Posts 1306
Mi now

0 posted 2010-06-12 04:33 PM

Hi~
Sometimes I just want to write.. and write..  and I do not want to overwhelm the boards, that isn`t fair.  I would love my own blog; don`t have one quite yet, but I`m working on that.  Anyhow, I was wondering about possibly starting a `scribble` thread.. kind of a pressure-release valve, where anyone is welcome to throw whatever down they`d like. poetry or prose.. (within the pip guidelines, of course!)  Would that work? Or might it become overloaded..?  And if it`s okay, then.. which forum board would it belong to..? I was thinking maybe Poetry Challenge or Feelings.. please let me know which would be appropriate.. thanks!!  
Best~Amaryllis

© Copyright 2010 Amaryllis - All Rights Reserved
Essorant
Member Elite
since 2002-08-10
Posts 4769
Regina, Saskatchewan; Canada
1 posted 2010-06-12 06:53 PM

I don't think there will be any problem with that.   I would recommend posting it in the piplounge (but it may be alright in Feelings too)
serenity blaze
Member Empyrean
since 2000-02-02
Posts 27738

2 posted 2010-06-12 09:34 PM

I've done an interactive journal in the Piptalk lounge, as has Noah Eaton and a few others. I rather enjoyed it, actually. I tend toward a desire to "bounce off" others, and I found the experience to be inspiring, as well as a useful tool for just establishing a rather painless routine for writing everyday.

Good luck!

Amaryllis
since 2010-05-20
Posts 1306
Mi now
3 posted 2010-06-13 03:23 AM

Thanks, Essorant & Serenity~! Think it`s the pipLounge for me..  
*skips off whistling..

Nan
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-20
Posts 21191
Cape Cod Massachusetts USA
4 posted 2010-06-13 09:19 AM

The Lounge is a good choice - Happy writing..
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Q & A » Wanting to start a `scribble` thread..

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary