navwin » Discussion » Q & A » posting poems I workshopped on a diff. site
Q & A
Post A Reply Post New Topic posting poems I workshopped on a diff. site Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Amaryllis
since 2010-05-20
Posts 1306
Mi now

0 posted 2010-06-01 02:03 PM

Ok, maybe a silly question.. but is it okay to post some poems I workshopped on another site?  I haven`t used that site in quite some time, and it did not have the E-card option PIP does.. I`d enjoy sending some to my family out-of-state this way.  (staying within the posting guidelines,  of course.)
Anyone?     
Thank you~ Amaryllis

© Copyright 2010 Amaryllis - All Rights Reserved
Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
1 posted 2010-06-01 06:28 PM

If they are copyrighted under your name, I would hazard a guess that they remain yours unless otherwise noted on the site you currently have them on; so go ahead, enjoy!

Amaryllis
since 2010-05-20
Posts 1306
Mi now
2 posted 2010-06-01 06:42 PM

Thank ye kindly, Sunshine.. I thought that was the case but wasn`t sure.. yes, they are `mine` (cr. to me) and so I`ll slowly bring `em on over.  Yee-ha!    

~Amaryllis

Nan
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-20
Posts 21191
Cape Cod Massachusetts USA
3 posted 2010-06-01 09:46 PM

If YOU wrote it, you can post it here - unless you have a signed contract where  you relinquished your rights to the work.  You wouldn't likely have done that.  I'd guess you're clear to post with us.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Q & A » posting poems I workshopped on a diff. site

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary