navwin » Discussion » Q & A » Fiction workshop
Q & A
Post A Reply Post New Topic Fiction workshop Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Ben Pike
since 1999-11-14
Posts 20
Southwestern Virginia

0 posted 1999-11-17 01:46 PM

I am interested in posting things I have written on the Fiction Workshop and it appears that one needs a password in order to do so. I wonder what steps I would take in an effort to gain such a password.

I was also curious as to what is considered out-of-bounds in terms of mild vulgarity on
any of the forums. I do have a piece I have been working on that I would not consider
adult-orientated, per se, but it does contain a bit of language that some might find
objectionable. I would rather ask first than find out that I have offended later.

Regards, Ben

© Copyright 1999 Ben Pike - All Rights Reserved
Poet deVine
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-26
Posts 22612
Hurricane Alley
1 posted 1999-11-17 03:05 PM

Ben, thanks for asking first. I moderate the Adult Forum, and would be happy to give you my opinion of the 'correct' forum for posting your work.

As to the Fiction Workshop, you have to ask Ron for permission to join it...it's definitely a workshop with assignments and such. You can post your prose in the Prose Forum however, until you get permission to join the next Fiction Workshop class!

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Q & A » Fiction workshop

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary