navwin » Discussion » Q & A » Urgent!! Please Help me!!!!
Q & A
Post A Reply Post New Topic Urgent!! Please Help me!!!! Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
mia
since 1999-07-06
Posts 118

0 posted 1999-11-13 01:56 PM

I AM DESPERATELY LOOKING FOR ALL THE POEMS THAT I POSTED THIS SUMMER! I NEED TO FIND SOME OF THEM ASAP! HOW DO I GO ABOUT CREATING A SEARCH TO FIND THEM??? pLEASE HELP ME!
YES I HAVE THEM ARCHIVED AT HOME BUT I AM NOT AT HOME AND NEED THEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
MIA

© Copyright 1999 mia - All Rights Reserved
WhtDove
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-07-22
Posts 9245
Illinois
1 posted 1999-11-13 03:34 PM

Mia, you will have to go into the Forum you posted them in. Say in Open #2...then go to the top and click on the search button located at the upper right corner. Then you can search by your name or by the title of your poems. By date or in the message or the title! OK??? Hope this helps you!
suthern
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Seraphic
since 1999-07-29
Posts 20723
Louisiana
2 posted 1999-11-13 03:44 PM

Mia, I did a multiple forum search earlier this week by clicking on the icon (right above your post) thta will bring up your profile... in the upper left of your profile, there should be a line to search for all posts by this member... hope it helps.
Nan
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-20
Posts 21191
Cape Cod Massachusetts USA
3 posted 1999-11-13 09:37 PM

Mia - I'm moving this to the Q&A Forum - If you still have a problem finding your work, email me and I'll see what I can do to help you....
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Q & A » Urgent!! Please Help me!!!!

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary