navwin » Discussion » Q & A » Help, Please! - Posted Under Wrong Name.
Q & A
Post A Reply Post New Topic Help, Please! - Posted Under Wrong Name. Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Alison
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2008-01-27
Posts 9318
Lumpy oatmeal makes me crazy!

0 posted 2008-03-12 10:18 PM

/pip/Forum105/HTML/000918.html

I mistakenly thanked people who commented under the "aziza" name.  Could those 5 or so posts on the second page be deleted so my thread is not bumped to the top by me.  I'll rewrite them under "Alison" and apologise for the trouble I have caused.

Thank you,
Alison (aka 'airhead')

© Copyright 2008 Alison - All Rights Reserved
Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
1 posted 2008-03-13 09:32 AM

Just write them under Alison; if the other Administrators have time to remove your comments as Aziza, it will be done.

Now, don't do it again.

Alison
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2008-01-27
Posts 9318
2 posted 2008-03-13 10:55 AM

I try, darlin'.  It's just hard to go back and forth.  Maybe soon 'aziza' will have words piled on her and no one will talk to her anymore. I promise to keep trying.

xoxoox
A

effjayel
since 2007-09-30
Posts 1474
At the Crossroads of Infinity
3 posted 2008-03-13 03:23 PM

I sympathise with you so much, multi tasking can be so hard for some people. Just take one step at a time. Then pause, take a breath & hold it in. Walk another 2 paces forwards & breathe out. Tomorrow we will try to put them both together OK? BTW, 1st lesson is free we can discuss terms when you feel less dizzy....
Alison
Member Rara Avis
since 2008-01-27
Posts 9318
4 posted 2008-03-13 10:38 PM

John,

You should be ashamed!  You should be nicer to Sunshine.  She works really hard in here and does such a good job and then you go and insinuate that she is too dizzy to ... I am speechless.  Shocked.

You should apologize at once!

Alison

Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
5 posted 2008-03-14 12:15 PM

effjayel
since 2007-09-30
Posts 1474
6 posted 2008-03-14 05:14 PM

My Dearest Sunshine, I am beside myself. I was totally and utterly transmogrified when I happened across this post while quietly going about my own business. I have never, ever in all my born days been so embarassed & ashamed. Indeed I am seriously considering withdrawing from this fine arena for fear I may never hold my (sob) head aloft in these hallowed portals ever again. I am not saying I have never had to endure the slings and arrows that so called nay sayers have aimed in my direction, but to be put in such an untenable position is totally unacceptable and without basis or foundation. I was promised, no GUARANTEED that was has transpired here would not happen, and lo & behold here I find my self. You can rest assured & have my word that I will escalate this to the highest level to redress this situation.I shall be speaking to the director himself forthwith to ask why Alison has gone all "bobbins" on us & I offer my sincere humble apologies on her behalf. As you know she has not been well of late & one can only assume it is a reaction to the medication, or she has been hitting the sauce again. If she drops in again, please keep her talking whils I get the men in white jackets to restrain her and take her back to the facility. Thank you so much for your understanding in this difficult situation.      John

Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
7 posted 2008-03-14 07:53 PM

Dear John...

[I've always wanted to write a Dear John letter...]

Never let it be said that Alison didn't herself admit to the fact that she's an admitted airhead...

and all I said was for her to "not do it again..."

so she spun a theory that must be true, but Sunshine smiles upon all of you!

effjayel
since 2007-09-30
Posts 1474
8 posted 2008-04-06 04:13 PM

Sunshine, you are my Sunshine ( always wanted to sing that song...) we really should make allowances for that errant eskimo, I am sure her flakiness is purely attributable to the thin air up in the frozen north. If she does it again, just let me know. I have family in Anchorage & Valdez & can arrange to get her a little wake up slap to the side of the head if needed...
Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
9 posted 2008-04-06 04:51 PM

Oh Dear John...

[again, a dear John note]

Methinks you spun this last remark simply for another dear John letter...

Alison is a dear member of our warm home; she's not transgressed herself [nor have I, for a matter of moment] so we need not concern ourselves with any future misgivings, at least, not for the time being, yes?

Yes.

Now go read...and respond, for your comments are always welcome, everywhere!

Alison
Member Rara Avis
since 2008-01-27
Posts 9318
10 posted 2008-04-06 05:11 PM

Dear John,

I think we erradicated the relations some time ago.

A

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Q & A » Help, Please! - Posted Under Wrong Name.

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary