navwin » Discussion » Q & A » How do you know...
Q & A
Post A Reply Post New Topic How do you know... Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Angel Rand
since 1999-09-04
Posts 134
London UK, and Zurich Switzerland

0 posted 1999-11-08 11:21 AM

Hey you all seem to know each other really well. I was wondering if that is just cause you spend a lot of time in here reading each other's work or is there a chat most of you go to and get to know each other there? You all seem a great lot so I would love to join in . If there is a chat could I possibly have the URL?
Thank you
Angel

------------------
"Any alleged "right" of one man, which necessitates the violation of the rights of another, is not and cannot be a right." Ayn Rand

© Copyright 1999 Angel Rand - All Rights Reserved
Watcher666
since 1999-10-13
Posts 1606

1 posted 1999-11-08 11:39 AM

Go to www.ICQ.com

------------------
Illusion...what we see and what we do...it's all up to you.

Poet deVine
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-26
Posts 22612
Hurricane Alley
2 posted 1999-11-08 01:01 PM

Most of us have ICQ and can chat that way.. we were thinking of setting up a chat room, but somehow it got put on the back burner.. oh, well, there's plenty of time for that.. also e-mails are great - you can e-mail anyone that lists their e-mail address in their profile (see the little man icon?). That's where you find the ICQ number also.

Angel Rand
since 1999-09-04
Posts 134
London UK, and Zurich Switzerland
3 posted 1999-11-08 05:57 PM

TY! I will change my profile so ppl can see my mail addy. I do have ICQ and if any one would like to have my number please mail me.
BTW a chat would be a GREAT idea!
Angel

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Q & A » How do you know...

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary