navwin » Discussion » Q & A » Good or Natso
Q & A
Post A Reply Post New Topic Good or Natso Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Beau de L'air
since 2006-08-03
Posts 105
Middlesex, England

0 posted 2006-08-10 02:19 AM

Is it a good thing to delete a poem if you think it might be in the wrong forum and paste it in another one?  Well actually it doesn't appear to allow total deletion (I'm not sure about this) so I substitute "Gone Fishin'"  .. I mean it COULD BE a drastic revision!!  

Or is it a bad thing?  Is that what you mean by "multiple posting?"  Or not, because you've deleted it.

The reason I ask is that I posted a darwinesque poem into Spirit World..... Well anyway I thought I heard the noise of people shifting about in their pews.  It could have been paranoia..  

I mean just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get you!!! (;-/)

[This message has been edited by Beau de L'air (08-10-2006 07:59 AM).]

© Copyright 2006 D Gettings - All Rights Reserved
Marge Tindal
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Empyrean
since 1999-11-06
Posts 42384
Florida's Foreverly Shores
1 posted 2006-08-10 11:07 AM

If you post in the wrong forum, you can delete the 'content' ... but it takes an active Moderator or and Administrator to totally remove the actual fact that you had posted something~

I noticed yours and asked an Admin to remove it from Spiritual~

It is done~

You may write directly to the moderator for a particular forum and ask that something be removed OR you can click the 'Inappropriate Content' button and report it yourself ... and it will be acted on as soon as someone gets around to doing it~

And YES ... it is a good idea to remove something that you think might be better placed in another forum~

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Q & A » Good or Natso

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary