navwin » Discussion » Q & A » Search question
Q & A
Post A Reply Post New Topic Search question Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
doreen_peri
Unregistered
Posts 180

0 posted 2006-04-09 08:48 AM

Does the search not work for non-members or am I doing something wrong or not doing something right?

© Copyright 2006 doreen_peri - All Rights Reserved
Marge Tindal
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Empyrean
since 1999-11-06
Posts 42384
Florida's Foreverly Shores
1 posted 2006-04-09 03:48 PM

quote:
am I doing something wrong or not doing something right?
*giggles*
You're DOREEN_PERI ... of course you are or are not !

Whatcha' searching for gal ?
Email me ... if you can't conduct the hunt,
maybe I can help you out here !
Well ... maybe~
*HUGLETS*
~*Marge*~

~*The sound of a kiss is not as strong as that of a cannon, but it's echo endures much longer*~
Email -     noles1@totcon.com     

doreen_peri
Unregistered
Posts 180

2 posted 2006-04-09 07:10 PM

Well, I could be doing something wrong meaning typing the wrong parameters or something or I could not be doing something right by not clicking some link or not typing in something I'm supposed to be typing in or not selecting something I'm supposed to select so there's a disctinction between right and wrong and what I'm doing and what I'm not doing and because of that, I figured I'd phrase the question in a manner to reflect this distinction. Make sense? Sure it does!

Yeah, I'm doreen peri even without the underscore between my two names and a lot of times some time back, I used to search for myself but I can't do that any more because I'm not here and I must tell you, I don't know what I'm searching for so I can't ask you to help me but I know what I'm not searching for and that would be me.

Now, if I could figure out whether I'm doing something wrong or not doing something right, then I could get on with the searching and figure out what I want to search for but I think you've pretty much answered my question by offering to do it for me since you are a member and I'm a "non-member" so I thank you for offering and wonder whether I interpreted your answer correctly?

Whew.

It's not easy being a "non-member" but I'm working on being the very best non-member I can be because, as that's just the type of person I am, yanno? I'm not like Groucho Marx no matter how much I like Groucho Marx because he said, "I don't care to belong to a club that accepts people like me as members" and to me, I'd love to belong to a club which accepts people like me as members but as it is, I don't belong to any clubs but I do love club soda with a slice of lime just like a lotta other people who are like me so maybe that's a club of sorts, though not exactly named a club but it's a great non- club for non-members like me to be a member of since we have no meetings, there is no dues and we can all have club sandwiches in the club car whenever we want.

I hope my question has become clearer now that I've explained it better and I truly thank you for offering to help me search for whatever it is which I have no clue how to find.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Q & A » Search question

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary