navwin » Discussion » Q & A » having trouble please help
Q & A
Post A Reply Post New Topic having trouble please help Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Iloveit
since 1999-09-02
Posts 1121
NM

0 posted 1999-11-01 01:54 PM

think it might be on my side, but am having extreme trouble navigating from forum to forum, it says contacting site meter but never gets there, and if by chance I do get there, I can rarely read any of the poems, the clicks just seem noneffective
© Copyright 1999 Iloveit - All Rights Reserved
suthern
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Seraphic
since 1999-07-29
Posts 20723
Louisiana
1 posted 1999-11-01 03:23 PM

Lovey: I've been having similar difficulties... I've found that if I hit stop and then click again on the poem, it will load. Or once it's opening a poem, I can use my scroll bar... even thought page down won't work as long as I'm getting the sitemeter message... Hope that helps. *G*
Iloveit
since 1999-09-02
Posts 1121
NM
2 posted 1999-11-01 05:45 PM

yep, finally got it to work a bit too, if it is connecting to sitemeter, its a lost cause, but if you stop it and double click faster till you get a host message....you are in

its a bit of work, and I am gonna miss a lot of poems cause of it, but at least I am here

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Q & A » having trouble please help

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary