navwin » Discussion » Q & A » i cantfind this poem
Q & A
Post A Reply Post New Topic i cantfind this poem Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
undefined
Unregistered
Posts 1

0 posted 2005-06-19 03:39 PM

ok. theres this girl that i fell in love with for 5 years and i never told how i felt until last year and it was only in a letter. Yet I have not seen her in a year but i dont know what to say. I dream of her every night. am i losing my mind cause i didnt tell her personally?

© Copyright 2005 undefined - All Rights Reserved
KuraiKumo
Unregistered
Posts 1

1 posted 2005-06-22 10:00 AM

sorry for the wrong title. But what do I do? I don't know what to say to when and if i ever do see her again?
SEA
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Seraphic
since 2000-01-18
Posts 22676
with you
2 posted 2005-06-22 10:08 AM

find her. tell her you love her.( to her face if possible) see what happens, at least you will know that you took the chance, and you won't wonder "what if" for the rest of your life. It's always worth it, mostly for your own peace of mind. good luck!
Kurai Kumo
since 2005-06-23
Posts 32
Houston, Texas, USA
3 posted 2005-06-23 04:39 PM

Heres the letter that I worte to her and put it in her locker at school.

Michelle,

You are my shinning star. Your beauty is so incredible. That no one could even come close to you. I love the way your fingers run through your hair. The way your eyes sparkle like the stars in the sky. Your smile that is so unimagible. There's over a million things that I can list about you. When I think things are out of reach, your the reason I still try. You are my day, you are my night. You are the air that gives me life. You mean everything to me. I would give you the world if I could. When I look at the stars in the sky. I wish I could see you just once more. When I go to sleep and I start to dream. I dream of only you.

But now that she graduated from high school. I only seen her 2 times since then and that was where I worked and recently fired from. But when I saw her the first time she was with a guy. Didn't see that as a chance cause I didn't know who that guy was. And the second chance was when she was by herself. I went to go and talk to her but I frozed and my body shut down. Now, I might never get the chance to see her again. Yeah, I miss her with every inch of my heart. And I will always think of her. And I know this might should embarrasing. But, everytime I think of her or even talk about her, I start to cry and say "What if I did talk to her would see look at me and tell me that she ffeels the same way or she will look at me and laugh in my face?" See the thing is shes one of those preppy people when she was at school. Graduated in the top 10% precent of her class. And I was a loner/gothic person at school. I was always picked on by the way I dress and the music I listened to. When we was at lunch, I always sat at the table right next to her but not at the one she sat at. And I would always look at her but not constant. And just look at her beautiful eyes and smile. That anyone could fall in love with. If I did get the chance to see her again. I would talk to her. (Don't know exactly what to say). And if she didn't believe how I felt I would tell her to go outside with me and scream real loud and ell everyone how I felt about her. Don't even care what people think. I would quit smoking and even quit drinking (I drink only 1 time every 3 months) just to be with her, cause that's how much I care about her.

SEA
Member Seraphic
since 2000-01-18
Posts 22676
with you
4 posted 2005-06-23 06:43 PM

does she know who you are? I mean, were you two friends? I'm just wondering hon, if this isn't a crush on your part,. cause if you haven't spoken to this girl before, she could be not at all what you are thinking she would be like. She could be a real jerk. If this is someone you know and have a good relationship with or did at one time, then I would say to go for it. If you don't know her like that, I would "meet" her again, introduce yourself and tell her you two went to school together.,. and use that to break the ice.(((I don't advise running up to her and proclaiming your undying love for her, if she doesn't have a clue who you are, it might scare her.)))Then see what she is like. You shouldn't have to change who you are for anyone. She either likes you as is, or she won't. You need to stay true to yourself. Maybe she digs the goth thing? You never know...people aren't always the same after high school.
Besides, you might find that you, don't like how she is. Either way, go slow. Does she know the note was from you? It was very sweet by the way.
good luck on this.

Kurai Kumo
since 2005-06-23
Posts 32
Houston, Texas, USA
5 posted 2005-06-23 07:11 PM

No I never talked to her before. I didn't leave my name on the letter. I left "Secret Admirer" on it. I know that my scare her. /but I dunno. If I never see her again, I 'll just hold her in my memory. But like they say, "if you hold something in your memory for a while, soon it will stat to drive you nuts." And I remember this other say from a Japanese Philsopher. He said. "In order to walk a thousand miles, you must take that first step." But, I doubt I'll ever get to see her beautiful face anymore. And all I can do is have a memory of her in my heart. If I had aol on my xbox then I could talk to one of her friends and find a way to talk to her and tell her. But I'll take your advice and just introduce myself to her. And then see what happens from there. But about me I hardly ever trust anyone. And I hardly ever have friends. But about that letter I gave her.  This is what happen the next day after I put it in her locker. I was about to go to second period and that was the time I would always see her. She was walking with a guy. Friend? And he was reading the letter that I gave to her. I don't remember if she had a smile on her face or not. Then here comes lunch time. I was sitting down eating a hamburger from Micky D's. And she was letting everyone read the letter. I dunno if that is good or not. But I left another one in her locker. Dunno anything happen to that letter. Then about 1 month later I dropped out of high school. Then got a job and saw her like 2-4 months later. And then saw her again 1 month later. And never seen her again. I tried looking up her number in the phone book and in order states and can't find her except for people with her name with ages of 25-40. So maybe I blew that one last chance and now its gone forever. Cause in about 1 or 2 years, I'm leaving for Japan for about 1  month to many years and I just wanted to tell her b4 I leave. Cause I know I'll never see her anymore after that. If if I did tell her how I felt and see turned me down I was going to tell her this.

"Watashi wa anata wo ai shite masu." And something else but I forgot. And with the other one. This would translate to I love you and will always think of you forever.

Kurai Kumo
since 2005-06-23
Posts 32
Houston, Texas, USA
6 posted 2005-06-23 07:15 PM

Sorry for DP. But what do you mean by staying true to myself.
SEA
Member Seraphic
since 2000-01-18
Posts 22676
with you
7 posted 2005-06-23 07:20 PM

wow...
yes, I would introduce myself to her, maybe if that goes well, tell her you are the one that wrote those letters to her. You don't know that you won't see her when you get back from Japan... take it from me, life has a way of putting people together if they are meant to be...and maybe she was showing them the letter, because it made her happy someone felt that way about her. What girl wouldn't be happy with something like that?!
If you know one of her friends, and can talk to them, then just ask where she is, if they want to know why, just say oh cause she was so smart, I just wondered where she went to college, or something like that...not that you are wondering so you can profess your love to her...nooooo...go slow...
I hope you see her before you go, and can find the words to tell her what you need to say.

SEA
Member Seraphic
since 2000-01-18
Posts 22676
with you
8 posted 2005-06-23 07:22 PM

I meant, to be true to yourself. DOn't stop being who you are, just because you think that might be what she wants. Be who you are and let her decide...don't stop doing things you do, for someone else, if you want to quit smoking, do it for you. That's all
Kurai Kumo
since 2005-06-23
Posts 32
Houston, Texas, USA
9 posted 2005-06-23 07:46 PM

Well, thinks for your help alot. Ok explain this to me. I almost have dreams at night about her like every other day. The last dream I had about her was. I went and talk to her and told her. And me and her started dating. Everywhere I went with her, I had my arms around her. And another one I had was that me and her were dating andI proposed to her and when we got to the wedding I woke up.I know dreams are in your subcouncense part of your brain and the are'n't real and dreams are like what you hould of done but didn't do and it shows you what could of been or something like that.
SEA
Member Seraphic
since 2000-01-18
Posts 22676
with you
10 posted 2005-06-23 08:03 PM

I don't know what the dreams mean...mostly that you have feelings for her i would guess. If you aren't happy with the dreams, maybe try focusing on someone else? I really don't know....sorry...

you are welcome for the advice...I really hope it helps

Kurai Kumo
since 2005-06-23
Posts 32
Houston, Texas, USA
11 posted 2005-06-23 09:17 PM

Ok now thats done. I'm looking for a poem that I saw on here a couple of years ago I dunno if it still on here cause i forgot the name of it but this is some what the poem had.

That he/she feel in love with this person and  wanted to tell this person that they love em. But they he or she moved away. And he went to sleep and had a dream about her. That she called on the phone and he asked who it was and she said its me. its really me and that im outside waiting for you. so he runs outside and she whispered in his ear that she really knew that he loved her. And when he woke up his pillow was wet from the tears.

I've been searching for that poem and i can't find it no where.

If you can find it. I would totally be grateful for you finding it.

Kurai Kumo
since 2005-06-23
Posts 32
Houston, Texas, USA
12 posted 2005-06-23 10:32 PM

Cause, I believe in my heart that poetry will remind me of her and what could of been
SEA
Member Seraphic
since 2000-01-18
Posts 22676
with you
13 posted 2005-06-23 11:05 PM

do you have any more than that to go on?
I am not so good at finding things like that, but there are lots of folks on here that are...  
you should read around, you may just find a kabillion poems to do that for you!   and hey! Welcome to Pip  

Kurai Kumo
since 2005-06-23
Posts 32
Houston, Texas, USA
14 posted 2005-06-23 11:41 PM

I can't find a good poem to fit me and her. I'm trying to make one but I can't find the words. I try and meditate but thats not working. Causeif I do meet her I want to give her one that blows her away. Only if fate can bring us back to each other. And if I do make one where can I submit it? I just recently lost over 40 poems, that I've written over 4 years.
SEA
Member Seraphic
since 2000-01-18
Posts 22676
with you
15 posted 2005-06-23 11:54 PM

if you do write a poem, you can submit it here...just go to the forum that would be best for what you write, either open, teen, spiritual, the corner pub...and if you write an "adult" poem, you might want to put that in the mature content area...if you look at the top of this page, you will see a bar across the top that has main forums, go there, then choose one... then click on new topic and follow it from there..it's pretty easy

Don't force the words...they will come. Write what you feel...

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Q & A » i cantfind this poem

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary