navwin » Discussion » Q & A » joiing?
Q & A
Post A Reply Post New Topic joiing? Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
WindSong
since 2002-12-23
Posts 313
Long Island, New York

0 posted 2005-03-04 09:25 PM

my boyfriend would like to join but everytime he tries, it says not accepting at this time...HELP! hehe
thanks

-kirah

"Stand still awhile and dream of the times when your heart felt full." ~Reina Nash~ R.I.P. 9*6*04  You'll always be remembered, I love you!

© Copyright 2005 Kirah - All Rights Reserved
Nan
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-20
Posts 21191
Cape Cod Massachusetts USA
1 posted 2005-03-05 06:51 AM

Contact an administrator for assistance, WindSong..
WindSong
since 2002-12-23
Posts 313
Long Island, New York
2 posted 2005-03-07 11:36 AM

ok hehe.
will do will do

"Stand still awhile and dream of the times when your heart felt full." ~Reina Nash~ R.I.P. 9*6*04  You'll always be remembered, I love you!

Michelle_loves_Mike
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2003-12-20
Posts 1189
Pennsylvania
3 posted 2005-03-08 08:10 AM

Same thing happens when my son tries to join,,,,has been for over a year now. I do believe a kibosh was put on,,due to people making multiple names,,and those that lost privilages here, due to repeated warnings for breaking the rules and the like, were coming right back in with new names, and starting all over again. Thats how I remember the answer going when I asked what was up the last time....good luck

No one really cares,,why should I?

serenity blaze
Member Empyrean
since 2000-02-02
Posts 27738

4 posted 2005-03-08 07:41 PM

*wince*

I kinda wish registration were more open too.

Y'see, I recommend this site alot and I don't exactly carry around Pipcards.

(and nod, I overheard a lady in the thrift store today, talking about poetry.com, and ya'll know me...)

so I recommended this site, and she was interested, but her eyes sorta glazed over when I told her she might have to write an administrator.

(fingers crossed that she makes it in, as otherwise I'll never see her again)

She seemed real nice too. *pout*

serenity blaze
Member Empyrean
since 2000-02-02
Posts 27738

5 posted 2005-03-10 06:38 PM

I happen to have "spawn_of_thenatos" in the house. (*chuckle* 'cause that just sounds funny to me)

But anyhoo, she told me that she had not yet received a password to post.

It's been a long time since I registered, and I've forgotten how that works even when registration is open. If there's a problem with her e mail, or if ya'll need any further information, let me know here, or e mail please?

She's anxious to participate.

Thanks.

Ron
Administrator
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-05-19
Posts 8669
Michigan, US
6 posted 2005-03-10 07:07 PM

In the Member's Area, Karen, there's a "Lost Your Password?" option where she can re-enter her email address and have the password sent again. Chances are, it got stuck in a spam filter, so she should be careful it makes it through this time.
serenity blaze
Member Empyrean
since 2000-02-02
Posts 27738

7 posted 2005-03-10 07:18 PM

She just left too. But next time she's here, I'll help her out.

And thanks again, Ron.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Q & A » joiing?

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary