navwin » Discussion » Q & A » pasting pictures
Q & A
Post A Reply Post New Topic pasting pictures Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
ice
Member Elite
since 2003-05-17
Posts 3404
Pennsylvania

0 posted 2004-03-04 07:10 AM

I noticed that several people paste pictures into topic posts. I have a couple of phtographs which a friend of mine has taken, I have writen short poems and have them pasted on the pictures...would like to transfer them to an open poetry forum, but do not know how to do this...can anyone tell me what the ppocedure is to do so? I would appreciate any information on this subject...
Thank You
________ice
  ><>

btw..I have the photgraphs in picture files and also in e-mails..

© Copyright 2004 ford hume - All Rights Reserved
Nan
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-20
Posts 21191
Cape Cod Massachusetts USA
1 posted 2004-03-04 07:35 AM

Your pictures have to be uploaded to a site on the internet in order to include them on your posts.  You'll need to find a cyber-spot that will allow you to use their resources, as most sites don't allow others to tap in.  It uses their bandwidth and costs them money every time someone opens the link.

After you've located a site and uploaded your pictures, you can include them in your posts by inserting the following code into your post... < img src="http://URL HERE.jpg">. (Omit the space between the carat "<" and the "img")... Good luck...  

Marge Tindal
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Empyrean
since 1999-11-06
Posts 42384
Florida's Foreverly Shores
2 posted 2004-03-04 02:02 PM

Hi Ford~
Answered your email ... hope it helps~
*Huglets*
~*Marge*~

~*When the heart grieves over what it has lost,
the spirit rejoices over what it has left.
- Sufi epigram <))><

noles1@totcon.com

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Q & A » pasting pictures

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary