navwin » Discussion » Q & A » Won't you please, please help me!!!!
Q & A
Post A Reply Post New Topic Won't you please, please help me!!!! Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
gemjop
Member Elite
since 2002-11-18
Posts 2587
Pencilveinia, USA

0 posted 2003-09-24 12:27 PM

sorry couldn't resist a bit of the beatles.

Why does my computer hate pip so much? It has no objection to me visiting other websites in my favourites list, but pip, oh noooooo. it often comes up cannot find server, but when i click on to anything other than pip, my comp takes me straight there. is this to do with norton security again?

it's really VERY annoying. because pip is my favourite favourite.

Instant karma's gonna get you.

© Copyright 2003 gj - All Rights Reserved
Wind
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2002-10-12
Posts 2981

1 posted 2003-09-24 03:32 PM

wow gem. your computer really doesn't like you. why don't you try asking it nicely? dunno if I can help you though. Sorry bout the internet..it doesn't like me much either.

And the angel said unto me, "These are the cries of the carrots, the cries of the carrots!"
-Tool

suthern
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Seraphic
since 1999-07-29
Posts 20723
Louisiana
2 posted 2003-09-25 10:37 AM

I can't help you... but if you figure out the problem, let me know the solution! *S* I think my home computer is trying to teach me patience... but poetry withdrawal is not the pathway to that goal! LOL
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Q & A » Won't you please, please help me!!!!

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary