navwin » Discussion » Q & A » possibly made up
Q & A
Post A Reply Post New Topic possibly made up Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
grassy ninja
since 2003-07-20
Posts 41
Kentucky

0 posted 2003-07-31 01:18 PM

is it just me, or was there once a way to cut and pate a poem from the original thread to the reply screen.  i wanted to think there was a special icon to click on or something, but i have the hardest time now trying to cut and paste.  i always found it helped me to have a copy of the poem in front of me in critical analysis because i could illustrate the parts i liked and offer suggestions more easily.  did i make this "Icon" up, or did it perhaps exist three years ago?  if it did exist, can it be brought back?  if not, can it possibly be created?  if not, any suggestions?  thanks.
© Copyright 2003 grassy ninja - All Rights Reserved
Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
1 posted 2003-07-31 02:34 PM

When you're reviewing a poem, scroll down in the response page, and you will see "Topic Review" on the Quick View bar.  Click on that, it will bring the poem back up in another smaller window, so you can read, cut, paste, and review without losing your train of thought.
gemjop
Member Elite
since 2002-11-18
Posts 2587
Pencilveinia, USA
2 posted 2003-08-06 07:32 AM

Karilea, my heroine!

I'd say i've been here a fair while, but actually didn't know that, and often made a right palaver of copying all i'd just written in a reply (just incase it was gone when i went back to it, which it often was) !!, hitting the 'back' button, finding another quote or something i wanted to comment on, and so on.

Thankyou Grassy Ninja for asking this, and Sunshine, my new heroine, for this breakthrough! lol I'm not a dumb blonde. honest!

Instant karma's gonna get you.

Nan
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-20
Posts 21191
Cape Cod Massachusetts USA
3 posted 2003-08-06 07:33 AM

We have lots of little perks in our software... You've just gotta "discover" them...
Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
4 posted 2003-08-06 08:49 AM

LOL...or come to Nan,
the Q&A lady!  
She'll answer [just about] anything!

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Q & A » possibly made up

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary