navwin » Discussion » Q & A » OK I should Know this....
Q & A
Post A Reply Post New Topic OK I should Know this.... Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
timothysangel1973
Deputy Moderator 5 Tours
since 2001-12-03
Posts 1725
Never close enough

0 posted 2003-07-14 02:01 AM

Alrighty...put your thinking caps on cause I have gone numb from the neck up!

Heres my question...Say for instance a poem is #200 on the list and we want to bring it back to the top...what bumps it there?  Just our reading?  or...is there some super-special power that we can use to "bump" it back up?

I know that I should know this...but I don't!

Thanks ya'll

[This message has been edited by timothysangel1973 (07-14-2003 02:02 AM).]

© Copyright 2003 Tima Chavis Cooke - All Rights Reserved
Local Parasite
Deputy Moderator 10 Tours
Member Elite
since 2001-11-05
Posts 2527
Transylconia, Winnipeg
1 posted 2003-07-14 02:30 AM

I'm proud of you for having 600 posts and not knowing this.  Seriously, it means that you've somehow managed not to become obsessed with whether or not your poem is at the top of the page or not.  It's impressive...

The magical power is in the "reply" button.  Reply and the poem will come up to the top, unless it's your own, then it'll just show up on Today's Topics.

You haven't noticed that poems which are replied to come to the top of their forum?  That's kind of strange, heh... but alright.  Have fun with that.  

timothysangel1973
Deputy Moderator 5 Tours
since 2001-12-03
Posts 1725
Never close enough
2 posted 2003-07-14 02:57 AM

HaHa...glad that you didn't give me too hard a time on that one!  But, really...I get so wrapped up in reading that I go from one page to the next without caring where mine are, and if I bump into them I respond.

Thanks for sharing your wisdom with me Parasite...

)))blushing(((

[This message has been edited by timothysangel1973 (07-14-2003 02:57 AM).]

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Q & A » OK I should Know this....

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary