navwin » Discussion » Q & A » where is the poem called
Q & A
Post A Reply Post New Topic where is the poem called Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Jennis#1
since 2003-07-08
Posts 112
IL, Usa

0 posted 2003-07-08 10:38 PM

Hello,

I have visited page for poems on life on the website
Passions in poerty. I have read the poem titled
My Autistic Son by Jim Bouder.
I thought that Jim's poem is well written.
I clicked on the voteing for the poem button.
When I clicked on it I read a coment by a veiwer named Yvonne. Here is what she said, qoute"
Jim, Jim, I found your poem to be extemely moving and so true to life. A life that I know of only too well-my late sister's.I wrote a poem "Label Me Autistic" which, even viewed in a different perspective certainly compliments yours. Wishing you the best"
I would be very happy if I could find this poem.
I tried for hours searching for this particuler poem on the website but I couldn't find it.
If anyone could geive me any information on this poem that would make me very happy because I want to read this poem so badly.

thanks

Jenn

© Copyright 2003 Jennis#1 - All Rights Reserved
Nan
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-20
Posts 21191
Cape Cod Massachusetts USA
1 posted 2003-07-09 06:31 AM

I can certainly direct you to Jim's poem here on our site.  His post in the forums is located at - /pip/Forum12/HTML/000677.html - and his post on the main site is located at - http://www.netpoets.com/poems/life/1532001.htm

Jim is a wonderful poet and writes wonderfully from his own life experiences.

I've done a search on "Label Me Autistic" and found no evidence of its posting either on our boards (main or forum) or anywhere else on the internet.  Unfortunately, we have no way of researching the people who comment on our members' poems on the main site.  If it's Yvonne's poem you're looking for, I don't think we can find it.  I hope that  helps...

Midnitesun
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Empyrean
since 2001-05-18
Posts 28647
Gaia
2 posted 2003-07-09 02:58 PM

It sounded to me as if Yvonne wrote the poem but did not necessarily publish it anywhere. Perhaps it will take going back to Jim's and trying to locate Yvonne from her reply. Just a suggestion. Good luck!
Jennis#1
since 2003-07-08
Posts 112
IL, Usa
3 posted 2003-07-09 04:47 PM

I have found Yvonne Legge's homepage from this website.
Jennis#1
since 2003-07-08
Posts 112
IL, Usa
4 posted 2003-07-12 09:34 AM

When I found her home page I signed her guest book  her asking if I could see the poem. I haven't heard from her.
Myabe she doesn't post on here anymore.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Q & A » where is the poem called

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary