navwin » Discussion » Q & A » Policy on bumping own work... I have a reason!
Q & A
Post A Reply Post New Topic Policy on bumping own work... I have a reason! Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Bec
since 2001-02-23
Posts 475
Canberra

0 posted 2003-06-13 02:12 AM

Hi all.

I wrote a short story a while ago, and I'm thinking of entering it in a competition. I posted it on here, and I was wondering, what's the deal with bumping your own work? I was hoping I could get some people to read it and give constructive criticism so I can edit it and enter the competition.

Bec

"Poetry and Hums aren't things which you get, they're things which get you. And all you can do is to go where they can find you."
-Winnie-the-Pooh

© Copyright 2003 Rebecca Soric - All Rights Reserved
Nan
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-20
Posts 21191
Cape Cod Massachusetts USA
1 posted 2003-06-13 06:55 AM

Perhaps you could post a link to your work here so that our members can help you out?..
Bec
since 2001-02-23
Posts 475
Canberra
2 posted 2003-06-13 07:54 AM

Thanks for the suggestion, Nan. I'll do that.

Here's the link. If anyone would like to read it and give me constructive criticism, I'd love to hear it.
/pip/Forum15/HTML/001228.html

"Poetry and Hums aren't things which you get, they're things which get you. And all you can do is to go where they can find you."
-Winnie-the-Pooh

[This message has been edited by Bec (06-13-2003 08:10 AM).]

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Q & A » Policy on bumping own work... I have a reason!

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary