navwin » Discussion » Q & A » Survey................mere curiosity
Q & A
Post A Reply Post New Topic Survey................mere curiosity Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Lisann
since 2001-01-31
Posts 350

0 posted 2003-06-04 11:41 PM

i am doing a survey........just out of curiosity.....

what was the best april fools prank you have ever played on someone or had someone play on you?
our local radio station played the best prank.

They announced that due to all the snowstorms and bad weather this year.....the schools had to close 5 days .........so the school board was going to make the kids go to school for the first 5 saturdays in the summer.  they kept that up all day long.  it wasn't until the end of the night that they finally told everyone that it was an april fools joke.  I thought it was hilarious because many many people fell for it.

© Copyright 2003 Lisann - All Rights Reserved
Nan
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-20
Posts 21191
Cape Cod Massachusetts USA
1 posted 2003-06-05 07:18 AM

Honestly - God did it...

Last year, we had a "snow day" called - We had no school because there was a severe northeaster (blizzard) predicted.  This was the first no school day we had had in about three years, because we don't get too much snow on Cape Cod...

We got the day off, but the blizzard never came... I think God giggled...

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Q & A » Survey................mere curiosity

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary