navwin » Archives » Critical Analysis #1 » No title for this poem
Critical Analysis #1
Post A Reply Post New Topic No title for this poem Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Learner's Permit
since 2001-01-17
Posts 9
Australia

0 posted 2001-01-17 12:18 PM

Me feeling jealous, she is a friend
Yes only a friend
But once upon a time I love this friend
We were lovers as if forever
Only until one day everything shattered into a thousand of pieces
That is not easy to put back together
Why should I feel such jealously?
I cannot imagine her being in the arms of another guy
That could have been mine, what have I done wrong
Deep inside me, I still love her
I have one last wish, a wish to put things back together

-------
this is my first poem

© Copyright 2001 Khari - All Rights Reserved
mark woolard
since 2001-01-02
Posts 143

1 posted 2001-01-17 12:35 PM

LP:  not bad for your first!  Keep hacking away and reading other poets.  Study their style, word useage, and rhythm flow.  Check out all the information on this web site, and fill as many notebooks as possible.  Things will come together, man!

The content, however was loud and clear.  I always hated that "just friends" runaround, especially when some other dude screwed over that girl I secretly loved--why secretly?  "We're just friends"

mark woolard
since 2001-01-02
Posts 143

2 posted 2001-01-17 12:35 PM

LP:  not bad for your first!  Keep hacking away and reading other poets.  Study their style, word useage, and rhythm flow.  Check out all the information on this web site, and fill as many notebooks as possible.  Things will come together, man!

The content, however was loud and clear.  I always hated that "just friends" runaround, especially when some other dude screwed over that girl I secretly loved--why secretly?  "We're just friends"

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Critical Analysis #1 » No title for this poem

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary