navwin » Main Forums » Open Poetry #50 » Beating A Case Of "The Blooper Blues..."
Open Poetry #50
Post A Reply Post New Topic Beating A Case Of "The Blooper Blues..." Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Bluesy Socrateaser
Member Elite
since 2002-11-07
Posts 2417
In The Mirror

0 posted 2018-01-21 12:54 PM

No sense explaining
Who'd believe a word I say?
I made a mistake

© Copyright 2018 BluesyTunes - All Rights Reserved
Lori Grosser Rhoden
Member Patricius
since 2009-10-10
Posts 10202
Fair to middlin' of nowhere
1 posted 2018-01-21 04:04 AM

What is this? A Boltonesque type of 'I changed my mind poem' or a brief shooting pain on paper? Because you know I'd believe you. ~L
Bluesy Socrateaser
Member Elite
since 2002-11-07
Posts 2417
In The Mirror
2 posted 2018-01-21 04:30 AM

Ha-ha-ha! Yep! Ain't it awful, Miss Lori? Miss Lori! What the? ...What the aitch-ee-double-ell are you doing roaming around here in the middle of the night? In your bathrobe no less! You get back to bed this instant or I'm calling the sheriff! Ha-ha-ha!

Ya, I screwed up my post so I wrote a 5-7-5 to worm my way out of it! Thanks for becoming an accessory to my crime!   

...just bein' Bluesy

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Main Forums » Open Poetry #50 » Beating A Case Of "The Blooper Blues..."

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary