navwin » Main Forums » Open Poetry #50 » Sunrise To Sunset: A Day Remembered In My Perennial Love Affair With Linny...
Open Poetry #50
Post A Reply Post New Topic Sunrise To Sunset: A Day Remembered In My Perennial Love Affair With Linny... Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Bluesy Socrateaser
Member Elite
since 2002-11-07
Posts 2417
In The Mirror

0 posted 2017-12-24 01:04 AM

My Linny of the morning once rose to become my sun and shine
The window-box flowers would sing of her smile which gave light to their petals and life to their delicate leaves
Our room is still filled with airs about her, a gift that transcends the time that I beg to spend close to her
...now that I feel her so near

My Linny of the evening glowed with subtle radiance as my lovers' moon
The tide moved quietly from the shore as it whispered her name upon its gentle breakers
Her silvery lace flowed with Southern compliments as she filled my spirit and refreshed my soul
How long were those nights so full with promises...and we two to know of their many pleasures
...'til the sun woke the sleeping flowers once again

...just bein' Bluesy

© Copyright 2017 BluesyTunes - All Rights Reserved
Lori Grosser Rhoden
Member Patricius
since 2009-10-10
Posts 10202
Fair to middlin' of nowhere
1 posted 2017-12-24 05:47 AM

OMG Bluesy!
Those words were a piece of pure heaven from your heart! Those are the kind of words that give love it's glue. This heart that holds yours must indeed be a very special one.~L

Poet In Pink
Posts 1066
MI
2 posted 2017-12-24 06:31 PM

Beautifully brushed heart words ~ The love and tenderness for Linny flows like the sweetest of wine   So enjoyed my read Bluesy

Bluesy Socrateaser
Member Elite
since 2002-11-07
Posts 2417
In The Mirror
3 posted 2017-12-24 10:02 PM

quote:
" This heart that holds yours must indeed be a very special one"
Yes, my dear Lori Rhoden, when I put away the smoke and mirrors, it becomes clear that our two hearts are inseparable...and it's always been that way.

I think yours is special as well. Thank you...always.

...just bein' Bluesy

Bluesy Socrateaser
Member Elite
since 2002-11-07
Posts 2417
In The Mirror
4 posted 2017-12-24 10:09 PM

Oh, Miss Pinky...Your replies are truly soul-soothing.  

"Close your eyes
and make a wish,
'cuz Bluesy thinks
you're one sweet dish!"

~~"Slap Here"~~... 'X'!

...just bein' Bluesy

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Main Forums » Open Poetry #50 » Sunrise To Sunset: A Day Remembered In My Perennial Love Affair With Linny...

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary