navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #49 » Hello There! It's Me! Wally Framis!
Open Poetry #49
Post A Reply Post New Topic Hello There! It's Me! Wally Framis! Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Wally Framis
Posts 2
Ma sayin' sumpin' 'bout Mulesh

0 posted 2015-10-23 06:48 PM

I can really 'preciate the fresnel bub! Now I can see where the 'ol jalopy has left me.( **opens glove box and gets map out**) It stalls like this from time to time, but it's never left me in a low cal as big as this! (**no need for a map it seems as people approach cautiously**)
Howdy there!
Wally's the name, (steps off running board, dusts self off, removes gauntlet and extends hand) Wally Framis! Hav'n left Muleshoe far behind me, it's good to see some friendly faces! Now me and the rig here have been many places, seems there ain't much more to livin' then goin' out an' meet'n folks what hanker about with their pencils and their think'n, leastwise it ain't the worsta' habits. While I'm here, I'll hafta drop in on ya now an' agin! I've none of that so-called ouija stuffin', so's I'll be in without an invite. Don't take no offense to it bub 'n bubettes, as I fancy to be a friendly feller! In the meantime I'll be leavin the rig here on the diamond. Ain't gonna be no ball tossin' 'til spring anyways.

Drop me a line 'r two when 'ya kin!
Thanks a heap 'fer the hospitality 'n I'll be seein'n ya!

Wally Framis

--------------------

In the spirit, say grace at the table, mind a good manner, and be at peace with all who abide in this life with ya'll.

© Copyright 2015 Wally Framis - All Rights Reserved
Ticklefingers
Posts 710
Louisiana
1 posted 2015-10-24 01:42 AM

quote:
"I'll be leavin the rig here on the diamond. Ain't gonna be no ball tossin' 'til spring anyways".

Depends what 'diamond' you're speaking of Mr. Framis. All but a few will soon be well 'whittled'.

Cool 'vernacular' friend.

88's

She told me "play one for your supper Danny and maybe you'll get breakfast".

Lori Grosser Rhoden
Member Patricius
since 2009-10-10
Posts 10202
Fair to middlin' of nowhere
2 posted 2015-10-24 07:45 AM

The jargon was fun! I was beginning to think it was a historical piece before my time...
But I deciphered everything okay. looking forward to more from you. Welcome to what I like to call the Blue Buffet. ~L

latearrival
Member Ascendant
since 2003-03-21
Posts 5499
Florida
3 posted 2015-10-24 10:58 AM

Well Wally Framis, Running boards and Rumble seats are what I am up to.I'm athinkin you and I could share a bit with some ole time chat about them thar olden days. Thankee  kindly for stoppin by, name here is Jo  be a seein ya here later,  
Wally Framis
Posts 2
Ma sayin' sumpin' 'bout Mulesh
4 posted 2015-10-25 03:00 AM

Well hey 'thar Miss Jo! Whaddya know 'fer sure? I'd be right proud indeed 'ta have me a sitdown widdah pretty little filly like yo'self! Expect me 'ta call upon 'ya soon as ah wouldin' want mah arrival 'ta be late!

With mah respects ma'am      
            Wally Framis

In the spirit, say grace at the table, mind a good manner, and be at peace with all who abide in this life with ya'll.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #49 » Hello There! It's Me! Wally Framis!

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary