navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #45 » For having fallen son, do not despair
Open Poetry #45
Post A Reply Post New Topic For having fallen son, do not despair Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
eddya81
since 2009-11-01
Posts 1

0 posted 2009-11-01 05:16 PM

Hello,

I have never posted on a forum of this sort before, but I have been writing poetry for quite a while.

Recently I posted a video on Youtube of a poem I wrote, and would like to invite you to check it out and post any feed back you may have.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoK2uygXsks

I have started reading the poems you have all posted and am enjoying your words... thank you for taking the time to read mine.

God Bless

E Arees

© Copyright 2009 eddya81 - All Rights Reserved
rachaelfuchsberger
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2007-02-21
Posts 609
Las Vegas, NV
1 posted 2009-11-01 05:30 PM

A very moving introduction. While I, myself am a white woman, I have many African American friends, and cherish them. This video reminded me that, while we like to think that everyone has equal rights, those considered "minorities" are still struggling for the most basic of those rights. Thank you, and welcome to PiP.

Goddess grant me the serenity to accept the things that I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference.

Balladeer
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-05
Posts 25505
Ft. Lauderdale, Fl USA
2 posted 2009-11-01 10:19 PM

A moving introduction indeed. Welcome to the family..

I would suggest you enter the words here along with a link to the youtube presentation and you are apt to get more feedback from the members.

It was very well done and we look forward to seeing more of your work.

Margherita
Member Seraphic
since 2003-02-08
Posts 22236
Eternity
3 posted 2009-11-02 08:54 AM

This was beautifully poignant, dear Eddya. Welcome to Pip!

I agree with Balladeer's suggestion.

Love,
Margherita  

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #45 » For having fallen son, do not despair

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary